Chp 10: Love

"What are u doing here?" I asked him weirdly, he never comes here anymore, not after Jiuna's death. "I just want to see you" he smiled, giving me his kindest smile. "O-oh.." The only thing i replied in that awkward situation.

•••

I sat on my seat as i was focused on looking at the sky. i wont go to the cafeteria, i dont want to get called as a murderer anymore. I just want peace, and nobody bothers me.

My seat was next to the window, facing to the outsude so i can see the sky. Somehow it calms me, but sometimes it doesn't, especially when it's raining. Thunder is my weakness, same with darkness. Yeah, that's what most people afraid of, same goes with me.

My right hand got a blue pen, as i was clicking it a few times. My ryed were staring blank at the sky, feeling the wind that comes from the window as i opened it. But out of sudden, the surrounding feels hot, and uncomfortable. Makes me sweat, all over and had that uneasy feeling.

I stood up and gestured to walk away from the seat as i wanted to buy a drink at the vending machine but something happened. Two boys, threw a balloon filled with flour directly to my face as it bursted and the flour spread on my face.

My collar shirt and bangs got it too, but i took a deep breath while they were running away with laughter. I wiped the flour on my eyes and looked down, to see a note that was from inside the balloon. I bended down a bit and picked it up then read.
"Ghost" It gave me chills down on my spine but as soon as i understand what it means, i sighed heavily. They're not saying that there's a ghost around me, but i was the ghost. They playfully mistook me as Jiuna, because of similar faces.

I didn't waste any time and walked to the ladies with a habdkerchief in my hand. The students in corridor were looking at me but i domt mind it too much because it happens several times already. Bully and me, like a siblings already.

They just laughed in silence while covering their mouth, trying to cover it. Once i've done cleaning where got flour stain, I walked to the vending machine and bought a milk.

While drinking it, i made my way to the class once again. But when i reached there, the surrounding was dark light it's already sunset.

My brows frowned as i stopped drinking from the straw and put down the milk box. My eyes wont leave the sunset and walked toward the window. "It's pretty" i said to myself and continued on walking. I didn't blink, because it's too beautiful, too precious to even look away once.

Until i didn't relaised that i was climbing up the window and wanted to reach the sun.

Out of sudden someone pulled me back from the wind and i fell on the floor. My milk box fell from the third floor, which is high and it bursted right away when it reached the ground. "Come to your sense you idiot!" Someone shouted, makes me blibked several times and looked at him who was getting mad. He's the same one as before, who tried to kill me.

"You" He gritted his teeth as he growled and looked at someone with a death stare. "You ruined it!" Someone shouted, but i can't see him as i turned my head around, just to find the source of the voice.

The guy ran toward a spot as he put his hand to the front and dragged along someone whoch i can't see. he slammed the person against the blackboard and breathed heavily in anger. "What is your intention?!" The guy asked.

"I want to kill Jiuna, what else!" The invisible guy shouted, i can tell he's the one who be choked by the guy. "She is not--!" He stopped and tilted his head a bit, to see me. His eyes turned dark, same like before when he got mad. But he looked at me with guilt as he looked at the floor.

"Oh Jimin, you are too mad in love with Jiuna. Aren't you?"