Chp 37: Home

It's like a chapters marathon Lol.

••

"How dare u tried to run away from me" he hissed. "Im trying to escape, not running away" i spitted on him.

"Someone is brave enough now. Did u give her couragements?" Yoongi asked Jimin, that was together with the lady and Prado. "Sort of. I kissed her and hugged her. That's enough to make her gain her confidence"

No, he didn't kiss me. That's a lie.

"Shut it! Dont talkback to the king or i will kill you!" Prado shouted to Jimin. I tilted my head back to Jimin to see the lady was flirting with him, by touching Jimin's body and hair.

"That bitch--"

"Look at me" Yoongi hold my face to faced him. "Simple, do it with me any take care of the Lunar. Then you will be free"

"Dont trust him. He will kill you, because he needs your flesh too! His partner's flesh" Jimin shouted, received a slap from Prado. "Dont interrupt!"

"I wont do that, you know i won't" he smiled and hold me closer. "Thus will be quick and smooth. No more pain, only pleasure" he chuckled darkly.

Yes, Yoongi is hot but not now. I never thought of him to become a foolish demon king.

"You just need to stay, and i will do everything that--" His mouth was full with blood as slowly blood cane out from his mouth. He looked down, to his stomach.

I gasped and stepped backwards when realised that he was stabbing himself. The blood splashed onto my face when he took out the sharp arrow and fell on the ground as he winced in pain.

"My lord!" Prado and the lady shouted, as they ran to him and wanted to help him. I took the chance to run to Jimin but it was too late before the lady froze me right there. I couldn't move at all, what's happening??

"Your king is now gone. There's no point on having a Lunar. It's poibtless, hopeless. Dont be stupid and let us go, to our own world" Jimin said, like giving them advises. "No, he is still alive"

"That one who's still breathing is not your King. That's my friend" Jimin said as he walked to me. "Nobody is going to save u guys anymore. Having a fool as a king is not something great. Now, please let us go to our own human world"

"You are not a human! you are a demon!" Prado shouted. "Im both, half human and half demon. If i can stay here, which means i can stay in human world too"

"No, you are not going anywhere!" the lady shouted and about to reach out for me when an arrow shot directly into her hand, as black blood splashed out. She screamed in pain, while i was closing my eyes and Jimin was hugging me.

She suffered just because an arrow.

Arrow.

Wait arrow. 

I looked up and saw Lex was there, waving his hand at me. "Im here" he mouthed. I smiled happily to see he was alive.

I still remember what he said to me long ago, the arrow is poisonous, that can kill anyone right at the moment, including demons.

Lex came down and pointed his bow to the Pradi to steo away from Yoongi. Lex kneeled down and hold Yoongi close to him, before both of them disappeared.

"No, you can't leave" prado yelled and ran toward us. "We want to leave in peace, please dont make it as the harsh way" Jimin said. "You need to stay! no matter what! We want the Lunar! the Lunar is still in there!" he was talking about me.

"I have no choice. Im sorry" Jimin pointed his hand to the fire around the place and pointed it then to the Prado. He was now burning up, suffering from the heat. Jimin stood closer to him and hold his face, for him to stay still.

Without any mercy, Jimin put in a mediym size of fireball inside Orado's mouth and make him gulped it down. Jimin then hurriedly walk to me and brought me to another place. Prado exploded together witg the place, just because of the fireball he ate.

~

I sat up right away and opened my eyes. "Jimin, Jimin!" I shouted, searching for him.

"Im here, dont worry" Jimin hold me tight and calmed me down. "Why are u shirtless?" i asked. "Well. when i was about to wear my shirt, someone called out for me" He smiled and turned around, to see..

a boy?