Prologue

As he entered the room, I was waiting for him with a glass of milk. He glared at me for a few seconds, and then he started singing a song in the tune of Happy Birthday song.

                            "Misery to you, sad welcome to you

                             May I curse you..... dear, sad welcome to you"

Meanwhile, I stood crying with eyes that were nervy red.

He asked me, "Baby, why are you crying? I get the feeling you don't enjoy my song."
Clearing his throat, he added.
"AHEM, today my throat isn't well. I hope that's why I can't sing in a sweeter tone."

                     Saying this he grabbed the milk from my hand.

"Oh, what is this?! White water," for an instance.

"Hmm. It's milk, right? Oh my god, I forgot about that. It's our FIRST NIGHT, right?"

He stressed that word so much, giving me a smirk and wetting his lips.

               "Okay! Shall we start our lives by drinking some alcoholic milk?"

He poured the whiskey into the glass. And then he took steps to reach me and make me drink that disgusting liquid.

"Oh, come on, pepper. Come to your husband. Don't make me angry. I am really in a romantic mood tonight. Come. Come."

He pulled me to that glass while saying this. I knocked down that glass.

"It is not the first time. You're not going to obey me, are you?" I dropped my head, taking shorter breaths.

He bent over and got the hanging end of my saree, and I was in no mood to resist him as I was speechless. He gave me a threatening glare while letting go of the edge.

"And hence you are going to suffer." Saying this, he took his steps back, crushing the broken glasses.

Pointing down, he said, "And this is how your life is going to be shattered."

Saying this, he left the room.