Chapter 8

Huh Such a jerk. I think I'm gonna lead a very hard and miserable life with him. I'm going to lead a struggling life with him.  All just I did is I closed my ears with a pillow and went inside my dream world. Yeah I had an very awesome dream that night. I was playing violin in a naturalistic place. It was fully covered in green trees and big waterfalls was lying near me. In short it was fully surrounded with nature.

                    I started playing violin closing my ears. I really don't know to play a violin but I don't know how I played that much sweetly. I was wearing a bridal dress. A white one. My favorite colour. Then I sensed someone placing hand on my cheeks. The hand was chill which gave me goosebumps all around my body.

                              It was like men hand. I opened my eyes to see who was that. It was him. That jerk. But he looks so different in my dream. He was wearing a blue shirt with half opened buttons as in the above picture. I was able to see his albs. He was looking very handsome. Like any girl would fall for him.

                            He came and kissed my neck which made me shiver. But I smiled. I mean in my dream i smiled to him. He continued to come closer. 

                         He came and sat beside me. I kept my violin down as he came closer. He laid down in my lap. He took my hands and placed it in his cheeks. I bend down and kissed his forehead to which he smiled cutely. I started to play with his hair. He looked cute even though his hair was messy.

                              The dream continued. But we didn't talk even a word. Then he got up from my lap. He place his hands on mine. I stood up from there and started running to hide from him. I hid myself behind a tree. 

                          Suddenly I sensed someone placing hands on my bare waist. It was him. I stepped came but he continued to come closer. He came closer and closer and closer. He placed his hands on my cheeks which chilled me. He bought his face near me. But I didn't turn as I did in the reality.

                              He came and kissed my cheek and then continued to stare at my lips. Then he gave sudden movement. He kissed my lips It was a passionate kiss. Only love was filled in that. 

                             He did it very slowly. At the same time pressing my waist. I moaned for his press to which he gave a cute smile. Suddenly water splashed on my whole body. Is it from the waterfalls? Ho no Aadhi come to reality. I was wondering who splashed water on me. I woke up from my dream and found him standing with a bucket in his hand. He splashed water in me.