Chapter 27

I want to get into his house

    I want to get into his house. At any cost. But how? I want to find a reason to go to his house. So I decided to rob any important file from his table. And it becomes a reason to see her.  But first I want to talk to Yuvaraj. I called him.

"Hey Yuviraj"

"Who is this?"

"I'm Aadhira"

"Who is that? I don't know anyone in that name"

"Yuvi don't play these filthy shits OK" I stammered angrily

"What shits? All I wanted to do is to save you from him. But see what you did now. How you agreed to be his PA after all those bitter pasts"

"Yuvi understand. He has changed."

"What? What he has changed?"

"He didn't talk about anything to me. About that bitter pasts"

"What if he does something to you? Huh?"

"What will he do?"

"Anything to take revenge"

"No just wait.I don't want to talk about those PA and Bossy things. I just want to ask you. What is your sister up to? What she is planning to do?"

"Hey wait. Are you talking about their marriage?"

"Yes. But how? When did all this happened?"

"No before three years, she was loving Abhi like something. I hope just a crush. But he didn't show any interest on her."

"Umm   then"

"Then she had gone to US for her higher studies. But she can't forget him, I hope. And she returned yesterday evening surprisingly. Then said that she just wanted to marry him. My mother, his mother and Kiara don't know all those problems between me and Abhi. So both just approved to abide by the marriage. And Abhi too had no other choice because he promised his mother that whichever girl she shows he will marry"

"Really"

"Then a request. If you get a chance to see her or talk to her, just don't talk about Abhi's past"

"Yeah. Bye" I said disgracefully and hanged the phone. I am saying really it is a misery to get into a forceful marriage. But if his life is good, whats the problem other than that? 

     And now I want to see her face. Really very badly. So I decide to barge into his room and an important paper and go to his home and say that 'SIR YOU LEFT IT IN YOUR TABLE' Guess no one was there in his room. I hope he went out to talk to his lovable FIANCEE in the phone. I went and barged into the file. It was written upon it IMPORTANT FILE. What it means. It is important for him. I just took a paper from it and kept it in my bag. I didn't open the papers as it can create some problems in the company. If anyone knows this especially him I will get into trouble then. It can lead my dismiss from this office.

"What are you doing here?" A voice came from behind. It was him. God help me. If I get caught then...............

"I asked you a question miss"   What will I tell to him now?

"Are you sleeping? Just get out of my room"

"Sir I came to say that it's time to leave. It's 7. Shall I go now?"

"For asking this............why are you thinking this much? Huh" He started laughing. It made me reminding the incident. First time when I met him. He just laughed like this right for which he got a slap. But this time I wanted to pinch his cheeks. It looked so cute and love.

"OK leave"

"Thank you sir" I said and moved towards the door.

"Hey wait..Did you forget about something?"

'What did I forget about?' My mind voice asked me.

"Your bag. You no need this one" He said taking and lifting up my bag in air.

"Sorry sorry sir. Just give it"

           Then he thrown it in my hand saying,"Be careful. There are full of robbers outside." which reminded me. Did he knew the truth that I took something from his file. No how is that possible. Just don't allow these fishy thoughts to enter into my mind. I said to myself. So now dinner time to see who is Kiara?

Just waiting for next chapter.............

Vote and comment for the update of the next chapter.

More votes and comments sooner updates..............

Just wait and watch in the next chapter...........