Chapter 12

Thank You Readers for supporting me.

But Please comment about my stories whether its well , good, bad or worse.

I will be not worried even though you criticize me. But please comment.  At least anyone of you.

And hope everyone like my new cover.

Continuation:

            I wondered. Why did they shake their hands? I hope Abhi don't know that he was his enemy's son. But why should I worry about all that. I want to win the life game with him right. So it doesn't matter anything to me.

      Then I entered the home. Ma asked me "Why this much late Aadhi? Anything happened".

"No ma"I said consoling me.

"OK come in and have your lunch"

Then I entered the hall. Really can't believe my eyes. I was fully decorated red in colour.And my eyes were kept gazing at the decoration. What was happening there?

"What happened Aadhira?"

"Ma for what this decoration?"

"Aadhiii Have you forgotten? Today is your reception party."

        Oh I have totally forgotten about this. But however I pretended to her as I know about it.

"No ma For what this much decoration for reception party?"

"Yes Aadhira. Whatever function, we will do like this in our home. And I have missed your marriage and I should not miss this too"

"OK ma I am hungry. I will have my lunch and then I will come and see you"

I gave her a hug and left the place.  

After having my food I watched my favorite show on TV. And then I helped the workers down. Then I saw the time. Its already 5 o' clock. The party starts at 6. I went into my room to change my dress. I came out wearing a black lehenga. Ha ha this time he can't catch my waist because i'm fully covered now (above picture). Then I applied some makeup. Hope I look beautiful. Then Ma came and said that Abhi has already come and his friend too came here. And all the business men also came.

                  Then I went down through the stairs. Everyone gazed at me and gave a standing ovation. I said Thank you to everyone. I can hear everyone was talking.

'She is hot right. How Abhi got such a beautiful wife'

     I was jealous of myself after hearing that. Then I search for him. Where was he? Huh....He was catching a vine glass in his hand and was gazing at me. At the same time grunting his teeth. Wait a second! For what he is grunting his teeth like that seeing me? What I have done?  O god I have forgotten. He said he will buy a dress for me and said to wear it right. God help me. What will he do me? Haa these much questions striking in my mind. But however I should go to him only. So I decided to face this problem. Other than it what can I do. So I decided to run here and there pretending to be busy in the hall.

       But suddenly a pair of hands pulled me. It was him. That jerk.

"Pepper. Why are you always doing this to me?"

"Do this what?"I said trying to get rid of his hands.

"I know how to deal with you in there"

"in where?"

"in my bedroom"

   "I hope your are born to be a rapist. Like raping them in the bedroom. Forcing them to kiss and hug you and at last make them to sleep with you right"

"Hmm Talk whatever you need in here because after that I will plaster you mouth with my lips"

"after all what you know besides that to do to me"

"Just mind your words. Then you will have to suffer"

"What can you do to me?Say.......say"   I said hitting on his chest"

"If you talk an other word like this to me then I will not feel shame to do anything here"

His words left me in disgust. But he didn't stop. He continued his disgusting words.

"I will go to any extent to take a revenge. For example how about giving a lip lock kiss here and how about removing your........................"

"Just stop this" I said as I was sobbing by his words.

He gave a smirk and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Now come I will introduce my friend to you" He said as he dragged me from that place.

"This is Yuvaraj Malhotra" He said. I looked at him in wonder.

"I think I have said you this name Ranjeet Malhotra. I said that he was my enemy. He is his son"

I gazed at him.

"But he is not my enemy. We have a nice dealing in our business each other. Since 3 years. He have become my best friend then" They both smiled at each other.

Then Yuvaraj raised his hands and said "Hello"

I wondered whether to give him hand or not. Suddenly I sensed Abhi tightening his grip on my shoulders saying me to give the hands.

 Then I too gave my hands and said Hi. Yuvi gave me a smirk.

I felt that one handing his wife to someone. I felt disgusted at the moment.