Chapter 20

Again back to my mother's favourite kitchen work. It's dinnertime. As we all were seated in our chairs. My mom asked me in disgrace.

"You didn't remove it still"

"Remove it.......what?" I asked her unknowingly. And then she pointed towards my neck. What was it?In my neck. Oh Mangalsutra. I have totally forgotten about it.

"Remove it. It's so disgusting to see it in your neck"  my father said. Then what was the problem with me now. I had no other choice. I'm wishing to remove it too.

  As I touched it, I resensed the moments that I spent with him. How he threw the mangalsutra and kept the kumkum. The moment of my dream. The time I spent with him.The moment when he took the vows. The moment when I cried wishing to get rid of him. The kiss especially I won't forget in my life time.

"Ah beta. What happened?" I regained my sense as my mother shook me out of my dream. Then all I did was I removed it with a force. I was halting between too forces- Whether I am happy that I got rid of him or sad that I got rid of him.

"Aadhira..Why are you dreaming like this? Have the food" My father said to  which I gave a disgusting smile. I was wondering how to get out of that disgusting dream"   

   After having my dinner I went in my room to sleep. It was already ten. I checked my phone before falling asleep. I got some texts from one of my best friend Gauri. I sent my texts too.

Hope everyone understand this chatting language

Gauri: "Ad what's the problem with u. Why r u not replying me?"

Aadhi: "No Gau some prblms in my family"

G: "What prblems"

A:" I said  about that smuggler rht"

G:"Ok then what was the problem?"

A: "I'll say u tmrw. Bye  dr. Gud nght. Swt drms"

G: "Hey hey wait I've forgotten to tell you abt something"

A:"What?"

G: "The owner of our cmpny hand overed it to some one"

A:"When did all this happen"

G:"Today evening"

A;"What?evng. Whose that billionare?"

G: "Don't know his name da. Bt evryone says he is so hot and dashing"

A:"K then leave that prblem. Gud nht da"

G:"Gud nght too da"

  After completing my chat I drove into sleep. All thinking about him. I don't know why I always think about him. I don't know if he did some black magic in me. I can't forget these disgusting thoughts. I was cuddling in the bed like a baby. I remembered the night he hugged me tighter in the bed. Catching my waist. Oh Aadhi why are you thinking about him. Ufff Focus Focus. Focus on your sleep. No one will talk alone in this night like me. It is only the mental patients who talk to themselves at night. I forced me to sleep keep on scolding myself. I think his revenge was to make me a mental patient. And at last I drove off to sleep reminded me that I have office tomorrow.

                   *****************************************************************

I wrote this chapter in the midnight dizziness. Please don't mind if there's a spelling or grammatical mistake.

And again sorry for changing the name. But I find this name is good than that TRR.

ILWM is good right