Chapter 30

I felt disgusting by his act. Why didn't he do anything? I wrapped my hands in a fetal position and cried till I lost all water from my body. 

(THIS IS FETAL POSITION)

                 I decided. He is not mine. He is not my fake husband too. He is my boss. I am his PA. He is Kiara's fiancé. And thats all about him to me. He is thats all. And i'm a filthy shit to him. And thats all about me to him. I should be thinking before getting in to his house. And I can't do anything to them. Because i'm a filthy shit. And they are grand billionaires. Let he see his life. What is the part of me in that? After all i'm a filthy shit. How a filthy shit can change his life? 

          I took my bag and opened the door knob to leave. He was standing near the door. He blocked my way.

"Where are you going?"

"Sir, just leave my way. I'm not in a mood to talk to you."

"Ho..does it require a mood to talk to you? What is that mood?" he said as he placed his both hands at the door ends pushing me back.

"Sir please. Let me go.....please" I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Who told you to raise your voice to my fiancé ?"

What? Then it means he is not supporting me after all this.

"OK anyways. Sorry for all."

What he is trying to say? Is he mad or making me mad?

"What's this in your cheek? Reddy?" he said while rubbing my left cheek.

"Ouch. It's paining." The cheek she slapped.It turned red.

"Ho sorry sorry sorry. I would have stopped her from doing that"

"No it's okay"

"OK leave it. Mom called you down for having dinner."

"No I had it already"

"It's okay. Just check how is my mom's food" He said grabbing my hands and dragging me from the place.

"Sir.....sir leave my hand. She will be down there in the dining table" Oh god! Is he again trying to make her slap me? If I go and have a seat there, for sure she will slap me.

"Now sit down" he said pointing at the chair next to him in the dining table. I could see that Kiara glaring at me with her red eyes.

"Come sit down Aadhira" Ma said. God! What to do?

"Mom why are you giving this much place to a filthy shits?" She said as she scooped a spoon of rice seeing me.

"No Kiara. She came to our house after long days.So let she have dinner with us" Ma said. 

"What?...Then it means- She already came to your house, right"

Everyone gave a glare at each other and at me. 

"It's okay. I am congratulating your charity towards the poor like her"

My eyes started wetting. And now I feel to slap her.

"But I think it's not her place. Near Abhi. Let she sit beside a dog or something."

      My blood is boiling to hear such words from her. I don't feel to slap her but kill her. How she is throwing such that filthy shit words on me?

"Enough." Abhi stammered angrily.

"Dinner....my foot. Can't do anything peacefully in this house?" He said. Then it means he is supporting me. I stood up from my place after having the dinner. 

"I will leave mom" I said waving her

"Aadhi sorry for that. You know I can't do anything. If I open my mouth for sure I will blabber something"

"Ma leave it. I forgot about all that"

"I've forgotten to ask you what is that red mark in your cheek"

"Thats.......thats some rashes. Leave it"

"OK take care" She said giving me a hug.

"Where is he?"

"Abhi is with Kiara in his room"

"Ho" I feel irritated to hear these names together. Who knows? God only knows what they are doing in their room.

"How would you go?" she enquired.

"I want walk"

"Walk.......at this time. See the time is already 10"

"No mom leave it. I will go"

"Wait wait let me call Abhi"

"No no no mom. He will be so busy with her. Leave it. I will go by myself. I'm not a small girl"

"Okay bye" She said waving her hand. I walked towards the main door.