Chapter 4

I was really shocked by his words.

 "What..what are you saying? Are you serious? But How?" 

"Yes I'm serious Mrs.Pepper. How means you signed our marriage contract morning. And thats it. Today is our first night. No first night will take place in the bride's home. So come lets go to our home."

         He dragged me from my bed saying these words. 

"Please leave me. I don't want to live with you. Leave me please"

"What -leave me? This is how I take revenge on a girl who slapped me just today morning. Even my mom don't dare to raise her hands on me. But you have insulted me in front of everyone in my office. So you have to live the rest of your life with me as my slave"

"Leave me or else I will call everyone in the house"

"OK then go ahead. Go and call everyone. Go."

He left my hand saying this .I stood still without any movements.

"OK then come I will take you"

He lifted me in his arms. I tried to push him. But my strength is nothing on him. He was such a strong man. He took me to the hall.

"Pepper family"he shouted lifting his head. 

Everyone came hearing his voice. 

"What are you doing here now? You said that the problem is over right.Then why are you carrying Aadhira like this in your arms. Leave her down or else...." Saying this my father came to slap him.

Suddenly he placed a gun in my forehead. I stood there like a dumb unable to say any words against him.

"Ho then finally I know your name. Such a sweet name Aaaaaa.......dhirrrr...aaaaa"

"Hey hey hey Put your gun down. Leave her. We will give your money. So please leave her"

"My problem is not the money. And 3 crores is nothing to me. My problem is her. And I have come to say that hereafter she is my property. So I have come her to take her to my home."

"What nonsense are you saying? Why you have to take her to your home?"

"We have been married today morning. And I know what will be your next question HOW? Today morning she have signed the marriage contract and I have signed  it too."

These answers shook my family. Then he shown that marriage contract. Everyone was standing in a reaction less manner.

"So now shall I take her or shall I kill her?"

Everyone was looking at each other.

"Don't worry I will be a sweet hubby to her if she will be my slave"

My father started pleading him.

"Please leave her. We all love her so much. Instead of her do me anything you want please"

"You know. How I felt ashamed when she slapped me. It was the very first time I got insulted. All because of her."

My family stood still because they know that if they do anything against him for sure he will shoot me. Tears started shedding from my eyes seeing my family's situation.

"OK Silence means Yes to me"

Saying this he took me from the hall to his car. He pushed me inside the car. And put his arms in my shoulder.

"You know where we are going right now? "

I didn't respond him. He lifted my head and wiped my tears.

"You know my marriage is only registered. I didn't tie mangalsutra or keep kumkum. So we are going to a place to do that things"

I was sitting like a dumb near him. I didn't even see his eyes or respond him.

"You know where the spirits live. THE GRAVEYARD........"

I looked at him and he nodded to me "Yes we are going to the graveyard for our marriage".