Chapter 23

Thanks for all your support. Love you all 

Coming into the story:

     "If you don't mind. I will appoint you as my PA (Personal assistant or secretary)" he said giving me a glare.

"What? Me? How can I be your ?"  I said with my hesitating words.

"Yes you can be. You have all the qualities to be my PA and especially i'm really impressed by your old boss's project. You have really done it greatly"

"Sir but"

"Yes or no."

"Sir I'm................"

"Think about your father's company. Its running out of money right. I will increase your salary, if you don't mind to be my PA" He said lifting his eyebrows. Then what can I do. I want to help my father. All I want to do is now accept it. I am halting between two decisions whether to accept it or miss my chance.

"Yes sir. I will be your PA"

"Great" he said with a smirk

"Sir but I don't know the works of a PA"

"Well the meaning of PA is someone who assists the boss. Your work is to help with my time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence and note taking, and sometimes answering phone calls,emailing, texts etc"

    God he said this without any pauses. When did he learn this all? In a night. Just can't believe it. I think he has given up his old bad business and invested all money in this. Hope he has changed a lot.

"Excuse me Aadhira"

"Yes Sir"

"Now you can go into your new cabin"

"New cabin?" I asked in surprise

"Yes new cabin"

"Where?"

"Its in there" he said pointing towards a room. It was just inside his room. I have to first enter his room and go inside it. 

"I trust in you and you should do your work properly in proper time."

"Yes sure sir" Then I turned to leave when he stopped me.

"Hey hey wait. Just call Mr. Malhotra and say tonight at eight we will have a meeting. He planned a meeting with your old boss. But he had denied it. So say that I have accepted to it"

"OK sir"I said and turned to go .

"Hey wait Aadhira. Did he mean Yuvaraj Malhotra? " I whispered to myself.

"Yes I mean Yuvaraj Malhotra" God how did he overhear me?

"Yes Sir. OK . Sure" I said with hesitation and entered my new cabin.

       I was wondering did he really have a memory loss? Then why he made me PA? And why is he planning to have a meeting with Yuvaraj? Oh God What is he planning to do? We will both have to face him today in the conference hall. What he is planning up to?

               Then I took my PA seat in my chair. I didn't say to Gauri that i'm his PA. Her heart will break out then. I then called Yuvaraj.

His phone began ringing. He answered the call.

"Yuvaraj speaking"

"Hey I'm Aadhira"

"Hey whats up. Any good news"

"Nope nothing just wanted to give some information"

"What"

"Our boss has planned to keep a meeting with you"

"Hey are you from reds company"

"Yes yes."

"time?"

"at eight"

"Ok then i'll come"

 "OK bye see you in the meeting " 

 I said and hung up the call. I can't talk to him for a long time as my so called new boss can see me from his cabin. But I am wondering what will happen tonight in the meeting.