Chapter 18

He caught my wrist and dragged me somewhere.

"Abhi leave me. Leave my hand. Where are you going?"

"Just to show others what you were doing in the room..Hugging him"

He took me to the hall and pushed me down to the floor.

"Everyone" He shouted. Maya and Ma entered the hall. I was still catching the papers in my hand. Hope he didn't see it.

"Aadhi......." Ma came seeing me fell down.

"The world's sweetest daughter in law. Ask her what she was doing in the room with Yuvaraj?"

Everyone were glaring at me. What would I say to them? I think its time for the truth to reveal.

"Then ask your killer son his whole marriage story"

"Just shut up pepper. Don't cross the line. Be in your limits "

"Limits. What limits? Who are you to say me my limits?" The whole family shook on hearing the words.

"Aadhi just shut your mouth. Do I want to show who I am?"

"Come on. You are the greatest killer and the rapist, right. Now show me what you can do to me? Come on show me, show me" I said beating his shoulders. I could see Yuvi smiling at me. I had won Abhi half. Happy on that thing.

"Aadhi are you in your dream world? Why are you talking like this to your husband?"Ma said wondering what I was talking about.

"Who? Husband? A rapist or a killer cannot be my husband" The whole family shook.

"He is a fake husband. And do anyone here know our story? Oh All I said was a fake story right. I love him, he love me and we two love each other. Nice story right. All this ,he created. Better he can become a story writer in wattpad. All this story, he is the one who created it"

"Mind your words. What are you talking? About your husband"

"What? Husband again. Mr. Abhinav, I have found all your truth. Its a shame to talk to you"

"What are you talking about?"

"About this" I showed him the papers.

"Whats this? Can you answer this papers Mr.? How you have cheated and married me?"

  "What are you both talking about Aadhi? Tell us something" Ma and Maya asked me. And I got the chance to say the whole story of our marriage to them. They gave us a shocked reaction.  

  "Abhi I had hope on you. That you were just doing some bad business but now what you have done. You have cheated and married her just to take revenge?" She asked him sobbing. He was standing like a dumb unable to answer. I have won now Mr. Abhinav Sharma.