Chapter 13

I felt disgusted at the moment. In the middle of two jerks, I thought. But I don't know how would I face him in the bedroom? Let's leave this matter. But I don't know how to face this two. As I was thinking a pair of hands grabbed me. It was Yuvi. 

"Hey leave my hand. What are you doing?"

"Just wanted to say something"

"First leave my hand" I got rid of my hand.

"You look very lovely in this dress like any man will fall for you. Why can't I then?"

"Just leave me alone"

"Again I'm saying. I am not like him. I will surely keep  you happy. Forever"

"Who said that i'm not happy?"

"Yeah I know it baby. Now what he was saying to you there"

"Thats a problem between us two. You don't interfere in that OK"

"Then who will interfere in those problems other than me"

"Just leave me alone. We are happy here."

"Then prove it. That you both are living together."

"OK then I will prove it"

"I need it now"

    I was thinking- How to get rid of this idiot? How to prove it? that we are living happily. My life is opposite to that. At the same time I can't say him that his best friend is speaking like this to me. Then how can I .......prove it"

             Please help me God I'm blocked between these two jerks one way or the other. Like God's blessing Abhi came to me.

"Shall we dance?" I think he was expecting NO from me.

"Yes sure Baby" I said. He gazed at me in wonder. I think he didn't expect the word 'baby' from me.

               And we danced such a romantic and lustful on the stage. Everyone's eyes were fixed in our dance. Then who won't see such a dance. Even Abhi will be wondering How I danced like that.

         Then at last I proved him that we are closely loving each other. Yuvi was grunting his teeth and I smirked at him.I was really very happy after that. But how i'm going to face Abhi after this. He was giving me a romantic glare. Wherever I go his eyes followed me. Then I felt very sleepy. After that I went to my room and changed my dress and fell on the bed and drove off to sound sleep.

 In the middle of the night I felt someone's hand on me. Around my waist. It was Abhi. He was in deep sleep. His hair was messy. Maybe because of tiredness. I tried to removed his hands. He moaned a little. So I stopped the action. But I felt a great fantasy to be in his hands. But at the same time thinking about his revenge on me. This made me worry. Uffff All this things coming in the middle of the night. So stop wasting time Aadhi. I said to myself and soon I too went into deep sleep.