Chapter 22

I turned the door knob and gulped my saliva wondering what would happen. I entered the room and found him sitting in th MD seat, legs on legs, talking to someone on the phone. I cleared my throat and then he turned to me.

"Come in. Take your seat" He ordered me and continued his talk on the phone. After a minute he hanged the call and turned to me.

"Are you Mrs........"

"Ms. Aadhira"

"Ho Ms. Aadhira" I did not know why he is acting like this? He can become an actor instead of story writer.

"OK Ms. Aadhira Did you forget the mistake you have done?"

"Oh sorry SIR" Want to call my so called boss as sir,right.

"No no not that one"

"Then what sir"

"You have asked leave for a day but took leave for three days. Any important reason for it"

           Important reason. What was that important reason other than him? I think he just had a memory loss last day.

"Woh woh I just...........was.......I was"

"OK OK leave it. Let it be the first and last mistake"

"Oh so sorry sir"

"You can leave now Mrs."

"Its not Mrs. it's just Ms."

"Woh woh sorry sorry" As he said I left the room. 

                 What was he thinking about himself. I know he  is definitely acting. Or else he won't sing that Mrs. song to me. I think he is doing this for a reason but what reason. But this is not my problem. Why I am taking care about that?

            I then went and got seated in my place continuing my daily chores. Suddenly Gauri came running towards me

"Aadhi........"

"Hey Hey wait. What happened to you"

"What did he talk to you?"

"Nonsense. What are you talking about?"

"What? He called you to his cabin right"

"Yeah about that 3 in 1 leave I took"

"Ohh"

"Idiot. For this why are you running like this"

"No Just simply"

"Oh Gauri Now go to your cabin"

"OK then" He said lifting her hands and left the place. She is always making me laugh at her. Since my childhood. Just a crazy girl.

          Then I started working on the project that my old boss gave to me. And again I want to go inside his cabin to submit it. I went in front of the door and knocked it.

"Yes" He answered from inside. I turned the knob and went in.

"Sir Project"

"What project" He asked me in a rude voice

"My old boss gave it to me"

"What My old boss? Did you own him?" He said in a rude voice.

"Sorry this company's old boss gave this work to me" Then he took close steps me and grabbed the project from my hand.

"Hmm impressive"

       Again a call came. His phone began ringing. He answered the phone and again started talking. He was catching the file and was moving it front and back. And at last hanged the phone call.

"Hmm Aadhira" He said placing the file in his table.

"Yes sir"

"I was thinking about something for a long time.That  I want to say you thanks"

"For what? Sir"

"For........ for..... huh for working in this company for your new boss"

"Hoh welcome" I said. I think he is coming to say something indirectly from this.

"And I want to ask you something. Will you be my........................"

   He dragged his words like something. God what is he going to ask me.