Chapter 1: Return to angel grove

chapter 1: return to angel grove

chelbell2016:

hi guys another power rangers story that came to my mind. all characters stay the same just one extra. please let me know what you think. this is set around shellshock by the way.

Jessica lee Scott: stegosaurus power:

Jessie's POV:

i was sitting in a taxi on my way back from the airport after spending some time at my auntie and uncles ranch. i had been there for over two months after the accident and i am not entirely sure that Im ready to come back but my auntie sad i cant put it off any longer and i needed to go back.

I had half-heartedly agreed with her and my parents were over-joyed that things could go back to normal not that things ever could in my opinion. How would i ever be able to go back being normal when i may never do karate again. It was over two months ago when i was on my way back from my karate tournament when i was cornered by three of my opponents and they managed to break my leg to the point where if i am not careful i could never walk again. I could do karate but every time i try i see those three people. two went to jail but one who's dad is rich got away.

While lost in thought i hadn't realised we were coming up onto my street. OK maybe now i am excited. I couldn't wait to see Jason and go shopping with Kim and Trini and dance as well as i can with zack and last time i spoke to him there was a new friend tommy. He sounded nice. i just hope they all accept i have a problem with being touched. When we got to my house i took a deep breath and got out of the car. I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it out of the car. After i paid the driver i walked up the familiar path. i took out my key and unlocked the door.

''Hi anyone here,'' I called, all of a sudden there was a bunch of footsteps. I turned and there stood my mum, ''MUM.'' I yelled and she ran and gave me a hug. I flinched at the contact but she didn't seem to notice.

''Jessie your home, let me look at you,'' and she looked me up and down. '' my god you've grown.'' And she led me to the kitchen all the while i noticed that my dad and Jason weren't there.

'Where's the guys.'' She looked at me like she thought that this was obvious.

''You're dad got called into work, but he says he will see you later and your brothers at the park.'' I nodded. Maybe i will go and join him and say hello to the others.

''I'm going to put my suitcase in my room and then i might join them if that's ok.'' She nodded but sighed.

''Just be careful.'' I saluted her trying to break the tension and it worked she laughed. After i had managed to get my suitcase up the stairs i left it on my bed and got my rollerblades on. It was going to be nice to see Jason again.

*Jessica lee Scott: stegosaurus power*

After i left home making sure i had my trainers in my bag for if it is muddy i made my way to Angel Grove park. When i got there, i headed towards where i knew the basketball court was. I smiled as when i got closer i could see Jason and the other boys playing basketball on the court. Before i could say anything there was a flash all around me and then these sort of clay creatures appeared and started to attack the others. As i looked on in horror a few started walking towards me. UH OH. I knew that the only thing i could do right now was fight so i raised my arms and blocked one and kicked the other with my good leg. As the first one started to get up i roundhouse kicked it in the side and sent it flying into its partner and before i could do anything else they disappeared,

''What were those things.'' I spoke bringing everyone's attention to me and a big smile crept along Jason's face.

''Jessie,'' He practically yelled and he held out his arms as a request not knowing wether i would take to it. I ran into his arms and we hugged me squeezing him and he just holding me as to not push me to hard. Which i was happy for. Then i went around and hugged the others.

''Come and give your Zackman a big hug.'' Zack said and i squeezed him tight. For a few minutes we all stood there talking and then i got a phone call. it was mum.

''Hey sweetheart your dads home now why don't you come and say hello.'' I was really happy i was always a bit of a daddy's girl. I informed Jason of where i was going and he said he would see me later. I nodded and said goodbye to everyone then put my skates back on and skated home. When i got there i seen the familiar 4X4 that my dad owned in the driveway. I practically ran down the path threw the door open and called out.

''DAD.'' and then he was there wearing one of his favourite sweaters and we embraced. Trying not to flinch i pulled out of the hug quickly and we began talking about all that we had done and i showed him a picture of the horse that i was given by my auntie to cheer me up and as a well done present for completing my rehab without complaint. After all that i hadn't forgot the strange creatures but they were at the back of my mind.

*Jessica lee Scott: stegosaurus power.*

Chelbell2016:

First chapter is up and i will update asap tell me what you think guys.