Chapter 12: A bad reflection on you

Chelbell2016:

Next chapter for you.

Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Courtney's POV:

Me and the other rangers are all walking in the halls when we spot Mr Kaplan on the floor covered in soap suds. I am shocked that it seems to be coming from the drinking fountain. We all run forward to help Mr Kaplan up. Jason turns the drinking fountain of and Billy kneels down next too Mr Kaplan.

''Mr Kaplan,'' he says shocked. ''can we give you a hand?'' He asked.

Mr Kaplan looks shocked at who asked. He stares up at billy and the other four rangers like he cant believe what he is seeing.

''You five,'' He says pointing at the other five rangers. ''Detention NOW!'' I glanced at the others confused but they looked as confused as I was.

''What?'' Kim questions.

''Yes,'' He confirms. ''And unless you want to join them miss Lee Scott I would suggest you move on now.

I decide that the best thing to do is to leave. I give the others sympathetic looks while I leave the school.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

I decided to go for a ride on serenity when I got out of school. I was just getting her out of her stable pen when I heard a noise behind me. I turned and gasped. Rey was there.

''Hello princess,'' He says tauntingly. ''Have you come to your senses and dumped that looser Tommy Oliver?'' He asked backing me into the wall.

I stood my ground. ''Tommy is twice the man that you are!'' I inform him and he raises hi fist and punches me in the gut winding me. ''You'll soon regret not being my girl princess,'' he warned and then he kicked me in my bad knee. Not bad enough to rebreak it but bad enough that it is really hurting me.

''Leave me alone Rey,'' I warned him. ''Otherwise I will have you arrested,'' I tell him and he just laughs.

''Princess you will learn,'' He says grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. ''You will soon find out that I am more powerful than you think,'' He starts to walk away after punching me in the face. ''Purple ranger,'' I stand there shocked as he leaves. 'how did he know'

I get home and go to get some Ice for my leg and face. Luckily no one is home. I turn towards the kitchen but do a double take when I see the others on TV shooting at civilians.

''What the..?'' I questioned myself. A) my friends are in detention for some reason. B) They would never do that.

I decided to head to the command centre to see if Zordon knew what was happening. I put the ice down and pressed the buttons on my communicator that would send me there.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

I arrive at the command centre to see Alpha watching the same thing as me.

''Zordon, Alpha what is happening?'' I asked looking up at Zordon. ''Why are the others doing this they are supposed to be in detention,'' I tell him and he reassures me.

''Do not worry Jessica, my senses tell me that these rangers are imposters,'' he informs me. ''However you are the only ranger available to fight them right now,'' I loo back at the viewing globe. I had never been in a battle before could I do it.

''Zordon I'm not sure I can fight them alone,'' I tell him. ''I'm not in the best physical condition right now,'' I glance at all my injuries including my leg.