Chapter 11: The green candle part 2

Chelbell2016:

Ok next chapter for you all. I would also like to say that there wont be too many chapters without Tommy as it is a TommyxOC story so it wouldn't be right.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

We were all still inside the command centre after the revelation that Tommy was loosing his powers.

''I don't believe this,'' Tommy spoke up. ''Rita has linked my powers to a candle,'' he finished looking up at Zordon.

''Yes,'' Zordon told him. ''And if the flame burns out while in her position, you will be stripped of those powers and they will belong to Rita forever,'' he informed us all.

''Zordon isn't there anything that we can do?'' Kim asked walking forward.

''Someone must journey into Rita's dark dimension, and get the candle before it burns out,'' he told us. I thought it over.

''So how do I get there?'' Tommy asked.

''You don't,'' Zordon tells him. ''You would accelerate Rita's spell, another ranger must go in,'' He said and I looked up.

''I'll go,'' Jason starts but I cut him off.

''No Jase I will go,'' I tell him.

''Forget it no way, either of you,'' Tommy says mainly looking at me.

''Look it makes sense,'' Jason says to the both of us. ''I'm the only other ranger that has been there,'' I understand his judgement but I need him to understand mine.

''Yeah but you need to be with your team,'' I argue making them all look around with me. ''If something happens you guys can form the megazord,'' i tell him.

''It's way too dangerous Jess,'' Tommy said grabbing my hand.

''It's you're only chance Tommy,'' Billy said and this time even Jason couldn't argue with my logic. I waited to see what they would all say.

''No, there's no way I'm going to risk something happening to Jessica because of me,'' He said.

''Look Tommy you're one of us, a power ranger,'' I say looking deep into his eyes. ''I trusted you with a huge part of my life,'' I told him not breaking eye contact to show I mean that I am serious. ''Please, trust me to bring you're powers back to you, I wont let you down,'' I promised him. I turned to look at the others and then at him again. ''I wont stand by and watch while we loose a team mate.'' Tommy still looked unsure.

''Jessica speaks for all of us Tommy,'' Trini spoke to him.

''Yeah,'' Zack inputs.

Tommy squeezes my hand again and nods. ''Thanks Jess,'' he says and I hug him to show him I mean it.

Alpha spoke up. ''Zordon,'' he began. ''I found it!'' he told Zordon.

''Found what?'' Kimberly asked curious.

''The molecular energy patterns left by the putties in the park,'' he said and I felt really confused.

''What is he talking about?'' Zack asked looking as confused as I felt.

''Alpha's found the doorway to Rita's dark dimension,'' Billy says looking around at us all.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

''Ah, their ready,'' Billy says showing us one of his devices.

''AY-YI-YI,'' Alpha says watching Billy work. ''I sure hope this works Billy,'' he tells the blue ranger.