Chapter 14: To flea or not to flea

Chapter 14: to flea or not to flea

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys I have decided to leave crystal of nightmares and change it to this as I think this is a really good chapter.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

I was at the youth centre and both me and Zack were holding collection tins out to people and saying the same thing.

''Save the youth centre,'' we said to people asking for donations to stop the place from closing down.

Some people were making contributions and we gave thanks.

We walked over to the juice bar and addressed Kimberly.

''That going out of business sign is really depressing,'' Zack says and I nod my head in agreement.

''I cant believe this place is closing down,'' I exclaimed in sadness.

''Yeah,'' Kim says. ''We had a lot of great times here.''

Trini walked up with her own tin and addressed Billy who was sitting, going over Ernie's files on a computer.

''Hey Billy,'' she says to him. how's it going with Ernie's books?'' She asked him and I looked up waiting for the answer.

''From the looks of these reports,'' he said to us with a sad grimace. ''Ernie's last quarter operating expenses, far exceeded his revenues.''

''Trini?'' Kim asked in question.

''He's broke,'' she told us.

''How much in donations?'' I asked.

''About enough for a burger and a shake,'' Zack says and I sigh.

Me and Kim look over and see Ernie looking stressed and upset.

''Poor Ernie,'' I comment. ''I have never seen him this bummed out.''

''Hey guys how's Ernie,'' Came a voice from behind me.

I turn around to see he has a dog in his arms and it is not Charm my dog.

''Not too good,'' Trini says as me and Kim get up and start fussing the dog.

''Where did you get the dog?'' Zack asked.

''He's so adorable,'' I told my brother.

''He followed me here after school, he looked kind of lost so I brought him in,'' He explained. ''I think he might have smelt charm on me.''

''Did you drop charm off for her check up?'' I asked and he nodded.

''Yeah we will be able to pick her up in a few hours,'' Jason told me smiling.

I was still stroking the dog.

I took the dog out of his arms and looked for any collar or dog tags that might tell us where he comes from.

''No tag or collar,'' I informed the others. ''I hope we find his owners.''

Kim and me continued to comfort the dog.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

We were all still in the youth centre with the dog when Ernie approached us.

''I thought you're new pal, would like a pick me up,'' he said with a bowl of food in it. I smiled at him.

''Thanks Ernie,'' I said to him.

''I feel bad for him,'' Ernie told us. ''Being away from home and everything. My problems don't seem so terrible all of a sudden.''

''Ernie's so sweet,'' Trini says sadly. ''We can't let the juice bar go out of business you guys.''