Chapter 3: Itsy bitsy spider

chapter 3: Itsy bitsy spider

Chelbell2016:

hi guys chapter 3 and from here we follow the story line in the guide unless i decide to make an original.

*Jessica Lee Scott: stegosaurus power*

Jessie's POV:

Me and Tommy were walking through the school together my first day back since i came back to angel grove. We noticed a quite a lot of students gathering around one spot. As we got closer we noticed Billy and Trini at the front addressing the group. We seen Jason Zack and Kimberly all stood together so we made out way to them.

When we got there we seen that Billy and Trini were holding a petition for to save the forest spirit statue. I had heard of this statue but i have never seen it. Then two boys( one big built and one skinny.) came over and scoffed at the petition.

''whats the big deal.'' The big one said. As Trini was explaining about how the city council wanted to tear it down the two bullies came over to me.

''hey hot stuff want a kiss,'' I flinched as he went to take my hand.

''No.'' i said. and they both backed me up against the lockers. I felt really scared now.

''Oh come on.'' And as the skinny one bent to kiss me someone grabbed him and hauled him away from me. I looked up to see Tommy standing infront of me protectively.

''Are you guys idiots. Couldn't you see you are scaring her.'' He turned to me and asked very gently. ''Hey you ok.'' I nodded but i didn't speak up. The last time someone had stood over me like that...

Billy starts to explain to the crowd that the statue is supposed to protect people from bad insects. Looking at the different insects that were in jars zack spoke up. ''I'm all for that, because crawlers give me the heepie jeebies.'' I nodded at him agreeing. I hate insects.

Trini points out that on the head of the statue there is a flower. '' The flower in her hair to remind us that most insects are useful to human.'' She informed us.

''Hey Bulk how do bugs help humans.'' I heard the skinny bully say to the big one who must be Bulk. I never heard Bulk reply to his question. All of a sudden the crowd starts screaming. And when i see why I want to run myself. Someone no problem guessing who had let all the insects out onto the floor. I notice that Zack is screaming when he realises there is a spider on his shoulder. Tommy runs over to help him.

He tells zack as he raises his notebook and aims for the spider. OH no. I thought as the spider jumped off of Zack's shoulder last minute and Tommy's notebook comes down hard on his shoulder. Zack groans in pain and everyone starts to calm down. I glare at Bulk and Skull as Kim walks up to them and practically gets in their faces.

'' What goes around comes around.'' She told them and Bulk just hisses at her retreating form as we all go to class.

*Jessica Lee Scott: stegosaurus power*

The next morning me and Trini and Kim are at our lockers when Zack approaches us and speaks to trini.

''How did it go at the science lab.'' he asked.

'' Mr Bart's went berserk when i only turned in three ants and a cockroach. '' She told us and we all felt bad that most had disappeared the day before.

''You can thank Bulk and Skull for that.'' Kimberly reminded her. As Jason joins us we all start heading down the hall.

''We can help you replace the bugs Trini.'' I offered. '' we can have a picnic at the same time.''