Chapter 2: Discovering the power coin and becoming a ranger

chapter 2: discovering the power coin and becoming a ranger

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys second chapter for you. this is where she discovers her coin and becomes a ranger. Please review and tell me what you think.

*Jessica lee Scott: stegosaurus power*

Jessie's POV:

I was sitting at the Youth Centre having a drink watching Jason teach is Karate class. Kimberly, Trini, Billy and Zack where with me. Ernie kept coming over to talk to me but apart from that it was pretty quiet and then i heard Kimberly call out to someone.

''Hi tommy, were over here.'' As i turned around to see who she was talking too i seen a guy with a long ponytail and green hair coming towards us and smiling. When he got over to us he glanced around and spotted me at the edge and came over to greet me.

''Hello i don't believe we've met.'' He said holding out his hand i was a bit scared and shy at first but i took it. ''My names Tommy, and you must be Jessica, Jason's sister am i right.'' I tried not to blush as i nodded.

''Jessie please.'' I said. he smiled and i felt my heart skip a beat when my brother came over and nicked a bit of my drink and saying to us. '' I see that you two have met.'' we nodded. he smirked at me in a knowing way as he seen me trying to hide my blush. I just gave hi a look that said 'don't push it bro' and he smirked more.

''OK guys Im going to go and take a hike through the woods anyone want to join me.'' Everyone shook their heads except Tommy.

'' i will go with you.'' He smiled at me and a the others tried to hide their grins as i tried not to bush. It's not very often i blush.

''OK lets go.'' And we left.

*Jessica lee Scott: stegosaurus power*

when we were in the woods i felt nice. I have always liked nature. That's why my Mum sent me to my aunties after the accident where better to go than a place i love. I watched as Tommy followed me trying not to step on anything.

'' You're not that good with nature huh.'' I giggled and he smiled at me and again i felt my heart skip a beat. we were walking further and further along when we came to a cave that i had never seen before and something told me to go and look. '' so do you fancy taking a look in there.'' He gulped but nodded. I could understand. That cave did not look people friendly so i spoke again. ''You can wait outside if you want i wont be long.'' and he nodded in thanks. So i went alone.

Entering the cave i decided to go straight ahead when i came to a fork. As i went further ad further along I started to see a light coming from a certain point. The light was a faint purple. As i got closer and closer the light got bigger and i noticed it seemed to be centred around a round object that looked a little like a coin. As i reached out to grab the coin i felt a surge of power it only enhanced when i picked it up.

All of a sudden the ground shook and i nearly fell over. I tried to keep my balance and get out of the cave when those clay creatures appeared but this time with what looked like a gold monkey who laughed a sinister laugh.

''You have something i want, and you are going to give it to me or pay dearly.'' I screamed a little as the clay creatures that the gold one had called putties began to attack me. I flipped over them and began to run back the way i came. When i got to the entrance of the cave i seen Tommy and began running towards him yelling at him too run. But when he noticed who was behind me he ran forward and pulled me behind him.

''Back off Goldar, leave her alone.'' He told the monkey. Goldar growled at him and spoke while looking at me,

''She will give me the power coin green ranger.'' We looked at each other confused and all of a sudden we disappeared in a bright light.