Chapter 9: Island of Illusion part 2

Chapter 9: Island of illusions part 2

Chelbell2016:

Sorry it has took me so long to update but I wanted to finish my first story and now I can concentrate on updating this one.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessie's POV:

We were all standing watching in fear at what was happening to Zack.

''Zack you are disappearing.'' Kim cried.

''Come on man, don't let Rita get to you.'' Jason told him.

''I don't know if I can.'' Zack says as he continues to fade away.

''The more Zack doubts himself, the less there is of zack.'' Billy pointed and I was started to get really scared.

''Zack hold on.'' I told him.

All of a sudden Quagmire appears in a puff of smoke. ''Fight Rita if you can, only Quagmire knows her plan.'' He disappeared.

''Zack is getting fainter.'' Kimberly points out to us.

Zack is distraught. ''I cant beat Rita's magic.''

''I wish we could contact Zordon.'' Trini said. She wasn't the only one.

''What about that weird little guy.'' Tommy suggested.

''He said he knew Rita's plan.'' Jason remembered.

''What was his name.'' I sighed in frustration when I couldn't remember it.

''QUAGMIRE.'' Trini remembers. When she spoke his name he appears on a branch above us.

''Speak my name and I appear,'' He says to us and we all watch him curiously '' Why did you call me here?'' He questioned. I run over to the tree.

''It's about our friend Zack, Rita is making him disappear.'' I told Quagmire.

''You are no friends of Rita, well I am pleased to meet you,'' He sounds really happy and runs over with me to the other rangers.

''To keep from getting caught thing a positive thought.'' Quagmire instructs zack.

''Is this guy for real.'' Tommy asked but I thought that he had a good point and apparently so did Billy.

''Lack of confidence is the operative factor.'' Billy spoke up ''it just might work.'' We all turned to Zack again.

''Try it.'' Jason encouraged him.

''Ok I'll try it.'' He said.

He begins to remember a fight with a monster named the black night. As he remembered more he regained his confidence and he began to appear.

''It's working.'' Kim said excited. He came back more and more.

''Keep it up man.'' Jason tells him.

Zack concentrates more and more on the memory of the black night and he completely reappears.

We all run over to him. Zack looks at Quagmire.

''Thanks man.'' He says to Quagmire who smiles at him.

''Welcome back,'' He tells the black ranger ''The key was inside of you.''

''Yeah well we are still on this island.'' I point out to the others.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

We walk along a bit until Jason speaks ''Guys if we don't find our power coins, we don't stand a chance.'' I knew he was right.

''Hey maybe Quagmire might be able to help us.'' Tommy suggested.