Chapter 18: second chance

Chelbell2016:

I will update this chapter and then I will update my other story. I am writing this one as we go along but I have a lot of ideas for my other story as well. again any ideas or suggestions. Please tell me. There's only gonna be about six more chapters for this season then I am gonna start season 2 which will be a lot longer I promise.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

Me and Tommy have just finished getting things out of our lockers which were not far from each other, we are now approaching the others.

"Hey Jase,'' Tommy started to say and Jason turned to smile at the both of us. "I hear you and Zack got Ernie to give Roger another try for the junior soccer team."

"I think that's a great idea," I say smiling at both Zack and my brother.

"Yeah Ernie's great,'' Jason says. "He's giving all the runners up a second chance."

"Wow," Trini said. "So do you think Roger will make it this time?"

"After training with Jase man and me," Zack said smiling. Before he could finish Bulk and Skull had snatched his soccer ball away from him.

"Hey," Bulk says smirking at Zack. "Don't you think someone who knows soccer ought to train that kid?"

"And that would be..." Billy asked and I had to suppress giggles at that.

"Obviously you have never seen me on the practise field," Bulk said and we all began to laugh now.

"I don't think anybody has," Kim commented.

Bulk looked really angry after Kim finished saying that.

"That's because I don't need practise!" He defended. "Allow me to demonstrate!"

"Careful guys,'' Jason says warily.

''You shouldn't be doing this in the hall way!" Trini points out.

Zack walks backwards till we are all together.

"Yeah okay," Bulk says and he backs up and holds the ball out in front of him.

He kicks the ball and it starts bouncing off of the walls. It comes our way and Tommy pulls me backwards as it just misses our heads.

As we fall back my communicator bounces off of the wall and so does his on the opposite wall. It sparks a bit and now my wrist is a bit sore.

The ball hits the wall and then bounces back and hits Bulk in the chest making him go stumbling backwards.

"See Bulk!" Zack says. "Somebody could have gotten hurt."

The others walked over to help Ms Appleby up who had fallen when the ball had gotten too close to her.

Me and Tommy tried our communicators and they just made a beeping noise so we assumed that they were ok.

"Jess," Tommy said holding my sore wrist. "You ok?"

"Yeah im ok," I said smiling at his gentle touch.

We turn around to watch Bulk and Skull again.

"Hey Skull," Bulk said pulling Skull out of the locker he had fallen into. "You were supposed to catch it."

As the rest of the rangers helped Ms Applebee get her things back together she addressed the two bully's.

"Bulk, Skull," she said looking over at the two. "Detention after school. For both of you.''