Chapter 16: Return of an old friend part 2

Chapter 16: Return of an old friend PT.2

Chelbell2016:

Well the chapter you have all been waiting for. The Jessica and Tommy reunion. Tell me what you think. Also its Rey vs Tommy for the first tie in a ranger battle.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

After Rey had taken me away he had transported me to the moon and locked me in a cell I hoped beyond hope he wouldn't come back.

I had no luck today. He came back and locked me in the cell with him. Now I was really scared.

''What do you want with me Rey,'' I demanded. ''Why am I here.''

He laughed and stepped closer to me. ''Princess I have told you, you belong to me and I am here to have fun.''

I flinch at his words and even more when he reaches for me.

''Don't touch me,'' I yell smacking his hand. ''I don't belong to you.''

He grabbed me roughly growled at me and slapped me hard across the face.

''You do not fight me princess,'' he said kicking me lightly where the scar is. ''It will make it easier for you if you don't.''

He put his hands on my waist and tried to force me to kiss him but I kicked him and punched him.

''I will never do that with you!'' I snapped trying to show the courage that I don't have.

He kicked me harder this time and I fell to the floor holding my leg in pain.

''Try that again,'' he snarled at me. ''And this time I will break both your legs.''

He left and locked the door and I cried.

About half an hour later he comes back.

''I hope you are calm now,'' he says walking over to me. I budge as far away from him as I can.

''Get away from me,'' I yell at him and he grabs my hair. ''I will never, ever be yours!'' I tell him and he smashes my head against the wall and I feel blood come down my face.

''NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME PRINCESS,'' he yelled in my face. ''YOU WILL COME WITH ME TO WATCH THE DESTRUCTION OF ANGEL GROVE AND I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE BY THE TIME WE COME BACK YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR PLACE. ARE. WE. CLEAR.''

And he put rope around my wrists and drug me out of the room. I wondered what was going to happen to me now.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Tommy's POV:

I was still trying to figure out why the youth centre was empty. I knew that something was wrong. And if I was to take a guess I would say it was Rita. I hoped my friends and girl are ok.

''What's going on here?'' I said to myself and then I felt the familiar feeling of being teleported.

I appear in the command centre facing Zordons tube.

''Tommy,'' a voice says from behind me and I turn to see the other rangers, except Jessica.

I smile at my friends.

Jason steps towards me. He looks sad. I wonder what is wrong with him. And where is Jess.

''Welcome back, old friend.'' Jason says, placing my old power coin in my hand which makes me frown more, I gave this to Jessica. Why wasn't she the one giving it back to me. Where is she.

''Where's Jess?'' I ask.

It's a few minutes later and I am standing here shocked. My parents and there's have been captured. Jessica has been captured by the guy who assaulted her Rey who was also Rita's son, and they need my help to save both her, all of our parents and the power coins. And Rey was an evil power ranger which is how he had gotten to my girlfriend. I was livid that Jessica had been captured. I would help if I can.