Chapter 15: Return of an old friend part 1

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys, I know you have all been waiting for these two chapters so I am going to finish them and post them ASAP so I hope you enjoy.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

We are all at the youth centre for parents day. Mr Caplan was greeting all parents. Me and Jason were watching our dad take part in an arm wrestling match with our mum standing next to us. He was against Trini's dad.

Dad suddenly gave up.

''OWWW,'' he complained.

''You giving up dad?'' Jason asks chuckling.

''Already you're giving up, come on dad,'' I say.

''Well my dad always believed,'' Trini started squeezing her dads shoulders. ''Physical and mental strength should go hand in hand,'' she finished.

''It's always been a winning combination,'' Trini's dad says rubbing his daughters arm.

Dad laughs and I smile. ''I'll say,'' he says.

''Oh dad I hope you're not getting old,'' I say and dodge when he goes to grab for me, mum laughs.

''Who you calling old little girl?'' He says laughing and so does Jason.

''So,'' Jason asks Billy's dad. ''What do you thinks keeping Billy?''

''You know how my son is,'' Mr Cranston says. ''When he's occupied with a new invention.''

I laugh nodding.

''Yeah boring,'' Skull who was holding a camera said from behind us laughing.

Me and Trini walk over to Kim's mom and her new boyfriend when we see them.

''Hi Trini, Jessica,'' Kim's moms boyfriend says smiling. I smile back.

''Is Kimberly here?'' Kimberly's mom asks and I frown. She said she was coming with her parents.

''No,'' Trini says.

''We thought she was coming with you,'' I tell them.

''Well Kimberly's dad just walked in,'' Kim's mom says sounding a little worried. ''I wonder where she is?'' She continues as Kimberly's dad nods at all of us.

Another student walked up and addressed Kim's mum.

''Oh if you're looking for Kimberly,'' She began. ''I just saw her outside.''

''Thanks,'' me and Trini say.

''Uh we'll go get her for you,'' Trini says and I nod.

We begin to make our way outside.

*Jessica Lee Scott; Stegosaurus power*

We find Kim sitting outside on hew own and we walk over to her.

''There you are,'' Trini says making Kim turn around.

I notice she looks very upset.

''Kimberly what's wrong?'' I asked concerned for her.

''Everything is so messed up,'' Kimberly says. ''My mom and dad have hardly seen each other since, you know since they got divorced. Sometimes I just think that this is all my fault.''

''Kimberly you know that's not true,'' Trini told her and I nod my head.

''Trini, Jessica I don't think my dad's going to show up,'' Kim says. I shake my head.