3

Simon's POV

"So, what do you want?" I ask impatiently. "Simon, Samantha..." Mrs. Moore begins. I roll my eyes, "Get on with it, woman." I groan. Samantha looks back at me; "Don't be rude." She says. I smirk and lean in close to her, "Or what?" I ask, amused. "I-I..." She stutters, making me chuckle. I stand up properly and look back at Mrs. Moore. Samantha quickly faces Mrs. Moore again. "Anyway, Samantha I want you to be Simon's tutor." Mrs Moore says with a small smile. "I don't want a tutor." I mutter. "Tough, Simon." Mrs. Moore says as she stands up. I just groan in response. "You start your little tutoring session today, after school, in the library." Mrs. Moore says as she looks at us both. Samantha sighs, "Fine." "Whatever." I mutter before walking out.

Like I said to the guys, I'm just going to fuck her. That's it.

-

Samantha's POV

I have to tutor Simon Minter. Great. Well, actually, I don't really mind if I'm honest. He doesn't really scare me. I'm not intimidated by him. I'm more intrigued by him. I wanna know why he's like the way he is. I wanna get to know him more. Is that bad? I don't know, and I don't care.

-

I walk down the empty corridor. Muffled voices are still present when you walk down. The classroom noises always echo through the corridors, making it less creepy. 

As I turn to walk down another empty corridor, I feel someone grab my arm and spin me around. I look up to it's none other than Simon Minter, how lovely. "May I help you, Simon?" I ask politely. "Just for the record, I more than likely won't show up to this tutoring shit." He says as he looks down at me with his piercing blue eyes. "Honestly, I don't care." I shrug. "Doesn't matter if you did." He says. I sigh, "To be honest, I don't wanna tutor you either..." I begin. "Why's that?" He asks as he lean down so our faces are only centimeters apart. "Because, you're just going to try and fuck me. That's it." I say as I raise an eyebrow at him. He chuckles, "Clever girl." "You know, if you actually went to lesson, you wouldn't need a tutor." I state. "True. But fuck going to lesson." He says. "Well, it's your own fault then." I say before walking off.