16

Simon's POV

"It's just us again, kitten." I smirk as I take a step towards her. "Stop being such a fuckboy." She groans in disgust before walking off. I chuckle as I walk behind her. "Don't be like this, dear." I say as I quicken my pace, so I'm now walking next to her. "Shut up, Minter." She hisses at me. "Alright... I'm sorry." I mutter like I'm actually sorry. "Like fuck you are." She mutters back. "I actually am." I say as I stand in front of her, stopping her from walking. "Are you?" She questions as she looks up at me. "Yes, yes I am." I say as I look back down at her. "Hmm." She hums as she cocks her head to the side as she looks into my eyes. "Do you believe me?" I ask quietly. "For once, I do." She sighs, like she shouldn't. "What d'you mean, for once?" I ask as we continue walking. "99% of the time, you're a lying, manipulative fuck." She states. "Touchè." I say, making her chuckle slightly. "It's true though. You have to admit." She says as she glances up at me. "I guess." I shrug. "No, it is, Minter." She says. "Fine. Yes, it's true Sam." I sigh. "You called me Sam?" She says in shock. "So?" I question. "You never call me Sam or Samantha." She states. "Again, so?" I question again. "Nothing. It's kinda... Weird I guess." She says, pausing in the middle to think of what to say. "Weird?" I ask. "Mhm." She hums. "How so?" I ask. "Like I said, you never call me Sam or Samantha." She says. "Well, from now on I will." I say with a confirmed nod. "And I shall start calling you Si or Simon then, Simon." She says like a announcement. "Alrighty then." I chuckle. 

Why the fuck am I being... Nice to her? What's gotten into me?

-

Samantha's POV

Why the fuck is he being... Nice to me? Is he feeling okay? 

After a long, slow 5 minute walk, we finally make it to the school building. Simon opens the door and allows me to walk in first. "Thank you." I smile up at him, because I'm polite. "Anytime." He says with a smile. So cute...

"Can I ask you something, Si?" I ask as we walk down the empty corridor back to the gym where everyone else should be. "Sure." He shrugs. "Why're you being nice all of a sudden?" I ask. "Are you complaining?" He asks as he glances down at me. "No. Not at all," I begin. "It's just... Not you." I state. "I'm having a change of heart, Sam." He says. "A change in heart?" I question. "Yeah." He nods. "I don't understand." I mutter in confusion. A chuckle escapes his lips. "Basically, I'm going to start being nice to people." He says. "You? Nice?" I question before giggling. "How's that funny?" He asks. "Well, for as long as I've known you, you've never been nice to anyone." I state. "Well, there's always time to change." He says with a small smile. "That's very true." I nod in agreement.

-

Before I know it, we're outside the gym. Simon opens the door and allows me to walk in. "Thanks." I thank him. "Anytime, Samantha." He smiles down at me.

-

Sorry for the late update! I'm back at college!

Late updates: Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's.

'Normal' updates: Monday's, Wednesday's, Saturday's and Sunday's.