11

Nobody's POV

The pair - Samantha and Simon - stare at each other; like it's a starring competition. The others that're with them just watch; confusion written all over their faces.

"What're they doing?" Tobi asks very quietly. "I have no idea." Josh mutters back. "Do we just sit and watch? Or...?" Ruby asks. "I guess we do, you know." Harry whispers. 

"You guys know that we can still hear you, right?" Simon states without taking his eyes of Samantha. "Sorry bro." Josh mutters. A chuckle escapes Simon's lips as a smirk presents itself onto his face. He leans in close to Samantha's ear; "See you tonight then, tutor." He whispers. "Indeed, Minter." Samantha mutters back; not intimidated by him at all. 

Simon then moves away from her and stands up. "Lets go." He says to the other boys, like a order, before walking towards the gyms' exit. The boys, without saying anything, follow their 'leader' Simon out the gym.

-

Simon's POV 

"What the fuck was that about then?" JJ asks as he walks next to me. "What?" I question. "You were just starring into her eyes, for no reason!" JJ explains in utter confusion. "Calm down Jide." Simon chuckles. "Explain what you was doing then." JJ says as he glances back at the others. The others nod; wanting to know what he's planning. "Lets just say... Tutoring is going to be... Fun." Simon smirks at his little game he's planned. "What do you mean?" Ethan asks. "You'll see." Simon smirks back at him for a brief second before turning back around.

-

Samantha's POV 

"What the fuck was that about then?" Ruby asks as she sits right in front of me. "He's planning something. I can tell." I explain. "Like what?" Ruby asks. "I don't know. That's just it." I say, shaking my head. "You still going to tutor him?" She asks. "Mhm." I hum. "Well be careful." Ruby says as she places a hand on my knee. "Don't worry. I will be." I smile at her.

-

The gym doors fly open to reveal Mr. Price and Mrs. Parker. "Go for break then guys!" Mr. Price yells. Everyone quickly rushes towards the exit, so they can get something from the lunch hall to eat. "Make sure to be back here on time!" Mrs. Parker shouts down the corridor after us. 

-

"Do I get something to eat, or nah?" Ruby asks as she looks at the line to get something and back at me. "Nah. Lunch is after this anyway." I state. "Alright." Ruby nods as she puts her little purse back into her locker.

That's when they decide to come up to us...