41

2PM

Simon's POV

Me and Samantha sit on her bed, cross-legged in front one another. We just sit in a comfortable silence. She plays with my hands, like a little kid. I just watch in awe as she looks so concentrated in what she's doing. 

"Having fun?" I ask with a light chuckle. "Huh?" She hums as she looks up at me. "Having fun?" I ask again with a soft smile. "Kinda." She shrugs. I just chuckle at her. 

"Simon..." She mumbles as she looks at me. "Hmm?" I hum. "Why do you always wear that ring?" She asks as she plays with it. "It's a family thing. All the guys in my family have one." I explain. "Oh." She nods. "Yeah..." I sigh.

-

Time Skip...

"Babe..." I mumble as we walk around the school, as there is nothing else to do. "Yeah?" She asks as she looks up at me. "We need to do something." I say. "Like what?" She asks. "I don't know." I shrug. "We could go out somewhere." She says. "Like where?" I ask. "There's this new cafe down the road that looks nice. We could go there." She smiles at me. "Sure." I smile down at her. "Are you only saying that because I wanna go there?" She questions as she stands in front of me. "A little." I chuckle lightly. "Thought so." She giggles.

I pull her into a hug before kissing the top of her head. She looks up at me with a soft, loving smile, making me smile as well. She stands on her tip toes so she's closer to my height. I hold her waist gently, so she doesn't loose her balance. She wraps her arms around my neck as she looks into my eyes. I look into her eyes before leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. 

Unfortunately, we pull away for air as we're human. She stands properly again. My arms remain wrapped around her waist, and her arms stay wrapped around my neck. "I love you." She smiles at me. "And I love you too." I smile back down at her.

-

Cafe. 2:50PM

"This is so cute." Samantha smiles as we sit by the window in the cafe. "Yes, yes you are." I chuckle lightly. "I meant the cafe, silly." She giggles. "I know. But, you're cute too." I smile softly at her. "Well, you're adorable, Si." She smiles back at me. "Really?" I question as I lean over the table. "Really." She smiles as she too leans over the table. I smile lovingly at her before kissing her forehead. 

"Who knew that Simon Minter, the fuckboy and jerk of the school would be such a sweetheart." Samantha says out of the blue. "I have my moments, babe." I smile at her. "I see." She says, making me chuckle lightly. "And who knew that Samantha Davis, the little good girl of the school would fall for someone like me." I state. "You're different, that's why." She says. "How so?" I ask. "You're not like that 'other guys'." She says, using quotation marks. "You come across as a total jerk, but in reality you're so fucking sweet and caring." She explains. "You act like a jerk as like... A coping mechanism." She says. "A coping mechanism?" I question. "Yeah." She nods. "As you have problems at home, you don't know how to... Come across, so to say." She explains. I just nod along as she explains. How's she getting everything spot on? 

"Babe?" She questions. "Hmm?" I hum. "You seem distracted." She says. "Sorry." I apologize. "Is it something I said?" She asks, worried. "No, not at all." I reassure her. "Okay." She nods. "In fact, everything you said about me being a jerk because I don't know how to 'come across' is pretty spot on." I say. "Really?" She asks. "Mhm." I hum. "Well, just know that I'm always here for you." She says as she grabs my hand. I intertwine our fingers together. "I know babe. I know." I smile at her. She smiles back at me. "I love you, babe." I smile softly at her. "I love you too, babe." She smiles softly back at me.

-

Cute chapter?

Will Simon open up? You decide!