23

"Can I ask you something else?" Samantha asks as she turns to face Simon properly. "Sure." He shrugs. "Why'd you keep manipulating her?" She asks. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Well, she keeps running back to you," Samantha begins. "And then she runs back to me, crying saying that you've used her, or manipulated her, and I wanna know why." She explains. Simon sighs as he looks down at his hands. "At first, it was kinda funny when she did, but... I don't know. I'm just a fuckboy, I guess." He explains. "That what I was gonna say, as you do like to manipulate like every fucking girl." Samantha says with a light chuckle. "I know." He sighs. "There's always time to change, you know." She says as she places a hand on his knee. "True." He nods. "Be more like Tobi and Vik. They're not fuckboy's." Samantha states. "Just hang around with them a bit more." She says with a small smile. "Okay." He nods. "At least do it for me." She says with a smile. "I will." He says as he looks over at her. She just smiles warmly at him; which he happily returns. 

Silence falls between them as they happily just take in each others features...

-

Simon's POV

I happily take in her features. Her bright blue eyes. Her long, blonde hair. Her faint freckles, which are adorable. Her slightly chubby cheeks which you just wanna pinch. She still kinda looks like a little school girl, which is adorable.

-

Samantha's POV

I quietly, and happily take in his features. His piercing blue eyes. His short, brown/blonde hair styled in a quiff. His prominent jawline, which all the girls seem to love. His dimple when he smiles, which makes him more adorable if anything. 

I don't know... He's more cute and/or adorable than anything else, in my opinion. 

-

"Can I tell you something, Sam?" Simon asks, breaking the silence. "Sure." Samantha smiles at him. "You may think I'm lying, but, you're kinda adorable." He says as his eyes scan her face. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah." He nods. "How?" She asks. "You just look like a little school girl with your wide eyes, your faint freckles and your slightly chubby cheeks. It's adorable." He explains. A small giggle escapes her lips. "Well, thank you, Simon." She smiles widely at him. "Anytime, I guess." He chuckles. "And as for you, Simon, you're kinda cute yourself." Samantha says. "How?" He asks, curiously. "When you smile, it shows your dimple, which is so cute." She explains as she points to his dimple. "Everyone always thinks that dimples are cute." He says. "That's because they are, silly." Samantha chuckles. "I guess they're kinda cute." He shrugs. "No, they're cute." Samantha smiles. "Fine, they're cute." Simon sighs, making Samantha giggle. 

"That's the most adorable thing I've ever heard." He says. "What is?" She asks. "You're little giggle." He smiles. "Everyone always says that." She mutters. "That's because it is." He states. "Personally, I hate it." Samantha mutters. "Why?" He asks. "It sounds like a little girls giggle..." She mumbles. "And that suits you, Sam." He says. "It goes with your little girl aesthetic," he explains. "It makes you, you." He says. "Really?" She asks. "Really." He nods. 

"You know, you're really sweet when you wanna be." Samantha says. "I have my moments." Simon chuckles.