22

Huge Time Skip; Tutoring!

Simon's POV

I make my way to the library's entrance, just to see if Samantha is there as she technically still has to tutor me. I push past people that're in my way. "Fucking move, dickheads." I mutter as I shove someone into the nearby lockers. 

Eventually, I make it to the library.

"Hey Si." A familiar voice says from behind. I turn around to see Samantha standing there, holding some books. "Hi." I simply say. "I'm giving you one more chance." She says with a small smile. "Really?" I ask. "Mhm." She nods. "Okay." I smile. "So, lets go." She says. "Yeah, lets." I sigh.

I open the door and allow her to walk in first. "Thank you." She smiles at me. "Anytime." I smile back. We then make our way to the table we was at last time; in the back corner, away from everyone. We sit down next to each other in a comfortable silence.

I look around and notice that there's hardly any people in here. There's only one or two people sitting at the computers, doing work. 

"Ready?" She asks. "I guess." I shrug as I look down at her. "Well, here you are." She smiles as she passes me some paper and a pen. "Thanks." I mutter. "Anytime." She smiles. "You're always smiling," I say out of the blue. "I am?" She asks. "Mhm." I hum. "I didn't realize." She says. "It's not a bad thing," I begin. "It's a good thing, honestly." I say. "How so?" She asks. "Because, when you smile, everyone else seems to smile." I explain. "Since when are you the sappy type?" She asks. "Since now." I smile, making her giggle. "I see." She says. 

"So you actually forgive me?" I ask. "Yeah." She nods. "I take it Ruby doesn't though." I mention. "No, she doesn't." Samantha sighs. "I don't blame her. I've hurt her, and you too much." I mutter. "That's true. But, everyone deserves a second chance." She says as she looks up at me. "That's true, I guess." I mutter. 

"Can I ask you something?" She asks. "Sure." I shrug. "Did you actually love Ruby, when you two dated?" She asks. I sigh and lean back into the chair. "At the start, yes. But then... I don't know... Something changed I guess." I explain. "Was the love just not... There anymore?" She asks. "Yeah... I guess so." I nod. "Why didn't you just tell her, instead of I guess using her?" She asks. "Honestly, I don't know," I begin. "I guess I didn't wanna... Hurt her in a way." I mutter. "But you hurt her by lying to her." She states. "I know." I sigh. 

-

Well, you've just learned a bit more about Simon. You're welcome :)