20

Shameless Plug: If you still haven't, check out my other fanfic that's out called; bad things

-

Simon's POV

"How'd it go?" JJ asks as I walk towards him, and the others. "She knew." I simply say as I sit down in-between Tobi and Vik. "Fuck, really?" Ethan asks. "Mhm." I nod. "Here then." JJ says as he throws me the money. The guys must've prepared it ready. "You still going?" Josh asks. "Huh?" I hum. "Tutoring. You still going to it?" Josh asks with a chuckle. "Nope." I shake my head. "Why?" Vik asks. "She doesn't wanna tutor me." I say as I look at the small, Indian boy next to me. "Why?" Tobi asks. I shrug, acting like I don't know. "Well, at least you can chill with us longer." JJ says. "Mhm." I simply hum.

-

"You alright man?" Tobi whispers to me. "I feel bad, for Samantha." I whisper back. "Why?" He asks. "I'll explain later, when they're gone." I say. "Okay." He nods. 

"Yo, guys," JJ begins as he stands up. "What?" Ethan asks. "Come with me." JJ says. "I can't be bothered man." I mutter as I look up at him. "'ight. Stay here then." JJ shrugs. "I'm staying to." Tobi says. "Whatever." JJ shrugs. We - me and Tobi - watch as JJ, and the others, walk off somewhere. 

"What happened?" Tobi asks. "Obviously, she found out I was manipulating her," I begin. "Yeah?" Tobi questions. "And I told her that we had a bet on her," I explain. "And, she fucking lost her shit. She full on raged at me." I explain. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah. I have never seen her like that before. It was honestly so scary, and heartbreaking at the same time." I say in one quick breath. "Wait. Did you say heartbreaking?" Tobi asks. "Yeah. Why?" I ask. "Are you literally heartbroken over what you did?" He asks. "Honestly, yes." I say as I look into his eyes. "I wanna apologize, but I know she'll think I'm lying." I sigh. "I'll talk to her, if you like." Tobi suggests. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah." He smiles at me. "You're the best, Tobi." I hug him. "I know, I know." He chuckles as he hugs me back. "Don't tell the others though." I say as we pull away. "I won't." He says. "Good." I nod.