32

[Football = Soccer] Also, sorry for the time skips!

-

Time Skip: Halftime.

Halftime. Samantha's team is winning by one point; 6-5. And lets just say, Simon isn't happy with that at all. Not because her team has somehow cheated, but because hardly anyone in his team, aka the girls, refuse to play at all. 

"Sort your fucking shit out guys." Simon aggressively says to everyone. "I don't wanna play this shitty game." Ruby whines as she stands there with her arms crossed. "Tough." Simon simply says. "You can't make me, dickhead." Ruby spits at him. "Is it just because Samantha didn't pick you?" He - Simon - asks. "I didn't wanna play from the start, actually." Ruby sasses. "Calm down Ru. Fucking hell." Ethan says as he stands next to his mate (Simon). "I am fucking calm." She snaps back. "Pfft, clearly." Simon scoffs. "Shut up dickhead." She spits at him.

Samantha, and her team, turn around to see Simon and Ruby in a heated argument over nothing. "I'll sort them out." Samantha sighs as she jogs over to them.

"OI!" Samantha yells, making the pair shut up. "What the fuck is going on?" Samantha asks, annoyed. "Ruby refuses to play." Ethan says. "Just play Ruby, man." Samantha sighs as she looks at her friend. "I don't wanna." Ruby whines. "Why not?" She - Samantha - asks. "Because, it's shit." Ruby simply says. Samantha sighs in defeat. "Just play for a minute. That's it." Samantha says. "No." Ruby shakes her head. "Then just stand in the freezing cold then. See if I care, because I honestly don't." Samantha spits at her before walking off.

"She's pissed off now..." Simon mumbles as he watches Samantha walk back over to her team. "Indeed." Ethan mumbles as he to watches Samantha walk off. "Fucking great." Simon whispers under his breath. "She'll be fine by next lesson." Ethan reassures him. "Hopefully." Simon nods. 

-

Time Skip: End Of Match.

End of match. Samantha's team won 8-6. 

Simon watches as Samantha, and everyone on her team, cheer and celebrate. 

"You alright man?" Ethan asks as he stands next to him. "I'm fine." Simon mutters before sighing. "No your not. What's wrong?" Ethan asks. "I'm fine Ethan. Don't worry." Simon reassures his friend. "Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here if you need me." Ethan says before walking off; over to Josh and the others who are sat smoking. 

Samantha looks over to see Simon stood, on his own, just watching her celebrate the win. Feeling bad, she jogs over to him. 

"You alright Si?" She asks as she stands in front of him. "I'm fine, Sam." He sighs. "No you're not." She simply says. "Talk to me, please." She says, almost like a beg. "I'm honestly fine, love." He says as he looks into her eyes. "Is it just because you lost?" She asks with a light chuckle. "No." He shakes his head. "I'm messing." She laughs. "I know." He lightly chuckles. "I tell you what," she begins. "What?" He asks. "For tutoring, we'll do whatever you want, within reason." She smiles up at him. "I like the sounds of that." He smirks. "I said within reason." She giggles. "I know." He smiles at her. "So, where shall we meet?" He asks. "Where you usually go to smoke?" She suggests. "Sure." He nods. "Well then, see you soon." She smiles up at him before walking off. 

"Oi!" He shouts after her. "Hmm?" She hums as she turns around to face him. He stands in front of her again before leaning down, close to her face. "I love you." He smiles. Her face turns a light shade of pink/red. "I love you to, dork." She giggles. Simon makes sure no one is looking before planting a small, quick kiss onto her forehead. "See you tonight, babe." He winks at her. "See you tonight, dork." She giggles before walking off.