21

"I thought you would've found it funny, seeing her rage." Tobi says as they walk to the lunch hall to get some food. "When she rages slightly, it's funny, but you should've seen her face. She honestly was so pissed. Her eyes were glowing red and everything." Simon explains. "Jeez." Tobi mutters. "I know man." Simon sighs as he hangs his head low. "Don't worry. I'll fix everything." Tobi says as he places his hand on Simon's shoulder. "Thank you." Simon mutters as he looks up at his friend. "Anytime." Tobi says, flashing him a small smile. 

They eventually make it to the lunch hall. Tobi opens the door and allows Simon to walk in first. "Thanks." Simon smiles as he walks in. Tobi follows in shortly after. 

"Fuck..." Simon mumbles. "What?" Tobi asks as he stands next to him. "She's here, with Ruby." Simon mumbles. "Ruby's looking this way. And she's pissed." Tobi adds on. "Fuck sake." Simon groans. 

"Simon Edward Minter!" Ruby yells as she storms over to the pair. "You're a fucking twat!" She screams at them. "Calm down Ru." Tobi says as he stands in front of her. "I will not, Tobi." She snaps. "You've fucking hurt my bestfriend, you manipulative jerk!" Ruby screams in Simon's face. "I hope you're happy." She spits. "Honestly, no, I'm not happy at all!" Simon yells. "I know I'm a jerk for doing that. I know," Simon begins. "And I'm honestly so fucking sorry." He says. "Like fuck you are." Ruby sasses.

"Samantha," Simon begins as he walks over to her. "Get away from her, Simon!" Ruby yells as she walks after him. "Samantha Davis, I'm sorry for being a fucking jerk." Simon says as he stands a few feet away from her. "What I did was wrong, I know. And I'm honestly didn't mean to make you feel like utter shit. Honestly, I didn't think you'd snap like that. If you don't forgive me, that's fine, and I completely understand. But, just know that I'm sorry." Simon says in one long breath. 

Silence enters the room. All that can be heard are the faint footsteps of people walking past. 

"Let me think about it..." Samantha mutters as she looks straight into Simon's eyes. "Okay..." Simon nods before walking off. Tobi quickly follows his friend out. 

-

Samantha's POV

"He's lying Sam. Don't believe him." Ruby says as she walks over to her. "I'm willing to give him one more chance." I mutter as I just stare at the door. "Why?" Ruby asks. "Everyone deserves a second chance, Ru." I explain. "I guess..." She sighs. "Lets get some food now." She says. I nod.

-

Don't worry! More tutoring is to come!