Ch 2

As Jensen walked into the school he lets out a sigh "I really hope that Brock is here today" Jensen said to himself as he made his way through the crowded hallway. Just as Jensen about to walk into his second grade class he felt someone grabbed his shoulder "huh" Jensen said turning around to see his good pale Brock standing behind him with a smile. "Aww come on Jensen, you should known it's me" Brock giggles as he walks past Jensen into class, "I knew it was you" Jensen replied crossing his arms over his chest causing his pale to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jensen asked as he followed his friend into their class, "you" Brock replied giving his friend a smirk as he took a seat at his desk. Just as Jensen about to stick up for himself he round up getting shoved from behind "hey what's that for" Jensen asked turning around to see Raz standing there with a grin on his face. "Your in my way freak!" Raz said causing both Brock and Jensen to look at him with confusion, "he's not a freak, you are!" Brock yelled casing Raz to laugh. "Yeah he is, he's a giant" Raz replied walking past Jensen and Brock.

As they watch Raz leave Jensen couldn't stop thinking about what Raz has said "Brock, is it true that I'm a giant" Jensen asked looking over at his friend with a worried look. "I think you should ask your mom about that, but don't worry about it ok" Brock said giving his friend a reassuring smile.