Ch 28

Once Jensen arrived at the school he heard a long sigh "what's wrong little one, you don't like school?"Jensen asked as he looks down at the small child with a grin, "no I don't" Emily replied sticking her nose up in the air. When Carmella heard that she gently places her hand onto her child's shoulder "did you know Jensen and I went to this school when we were your age" Carmella said causing the small child to smile. "Well since mister giant went here, it shouldn't be that bad" Emily replied as Jensen gently scoops her up, "have fun at school today" Jensen replied as he gently places the tiny child into the ground.

Once on the ground Emily took off running towards the school "are you ok big guy?" Carmella asked as she leans against his massive neck, "Yeah I'm ok, but does she really have to go to school today?" Jensen asked as he glances down at her with a smile. When Carmella saw the look on Jensen's face she couldn't help but hit his neck "ok goof, and are you ready to finish off our date?" Carmella asked as Jensen made his way down the narrow road. "Yeah I'm ready" Jensen replied as he picked Carmella up and gently places her on top of his head, once on his head Carmella grabbed a hand full of his hair "now move out!" Carmella shouted causing Jensen to roll his eyes.