Ch 3

Later that night

As Jensen is sitting at the kitchen table he couldn't help but wonder how come he's a little bigger than all of his friends so he decided to ask his mom "mommy?" Jensen asked causing his mother to look over at him. "Yes sweetie" Betty asked with a warm smile as she took a seat next to her son, "why am I bigger than other kids?" Jensen asked looking up at her with tears in his green eyes. "Your not much bigger honey, and why are you crying?" Betty asked as she wipes the tears out of her son's eyes, "because at school today I got called a giant, am I a giant!?" Jensen asked with fear in his eyes.

When Betty heard his question her heart dropped to her feet "yes honey you are a giant" Betty replied as she rubs her sons back hopping it will come him down. "But I thought giants are bigger than a house!" Jensen said stretching his arms high in the air causing his mom to giggle a little. "Yes honey giants are bigger than a house, and soon you well be" Betty replied wiping the tears out of her eyes, when Jensen heard that his eyes lighted up with excitement. "Really!? I can't wait for that!" Jensen said looking at his mother with a huge smile on his face, "just promise me one thing sweetie" Betty said as a single tear ran down her face.

"What's that mommy?" Jensen asked as confusing took over his little face, "promise me you'll be a good giant and, you'll come visit me" Betty replied causing Jensen to giggle. "Don't worry I'll be a good giant, and mommy?" Jensen said hopping of his chair as he walks over to his mom. "Yes sweetie" Betty asked tilting her head to the side, "I know you adopted me, but I want you to know that no matter what you'll always be my mommy" Jensen replied as he wipes the tears out out of his mothers eyes.