Fated Destiny Chapter Four Chaldea

"Right. I'll wake Lancer and we will gather our things." I said talking into the phone.

"Good, it is imperative that you get here as soon as possible. Time is of the essence. A car will be sent to fetch you and take you to the Airport where a chopper will be waiting you to bring you back to the base." Olga said with a tone of urgency.

"I understand Director, we will waste no time." I said.

"Good I'll see you soon." Olga said hanging up. I sat there for a moment before putting my phone into my pocket and rubbed my face before standing up. I walked around the furniture and made my way to my bedroom's door and reached for the doorknob and grasped it, slowly turning it, until it clicked open and I lightly pushed the door open. The room was pitch black, but I could faintly make out the outline of Shadow. I silently walked across the room trying to avoid bumping into things, until I arrived at the foot of the bed. Shadow perked his ears up and wagged his tail, I patted his head and did a shush motion. I could see Scathach's chest rising up and down as she slept peacefully. I walked over and laid my hand on Scathach's shoulder and gave it a light shake, immediately Scathach's crimson red eyes appeared and grabbed my arm and threw me over her and pinned me over down on the bed holding me in a headlock.

"Uck Scathach it's me. Can you let me go." I said grabbing onto her arm, for a moment I only felt her grip grow tighter until finally she let go and I fell down gasping for air.

"Sorry Christopher, I thought you were an intruder." Scathach said sitting down. "It truly was my mistake and I'm sorry." Scathach added.

"Yeah it's fine." I said rubbing my neck, I hadn't even had a chance to react to Scathach, her lightning fast reflexes far surpassed any man or woman I had ever met in combat, she could have easily snapped my neck.

"Are you alright?" Scathach inquired. "I did not mean to hurt you." Scathach added.

"Yes I'm fine." I said sitting up.

"As long as you are alright." Scathach said. "So what is it that you wanted this late at night?" Scathach asked.

"I just got the call, it's time for us to move out." I said standing up. "So grab your stuff and get ready to go." I walked over to the closet opening the door and taking some clothes off of the hangers and a shoulder holster walking to the door. I turned around to face Scathach, who only could be seen by her Crimson red eyes in the dark. "I'll meet you at the door." I added before closing the door.

"Christopher again I apologize for my actions." Scathach said before I closed the door.

"Yeah It's alright." I said closing the door. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into a clean white collar shirt, black vest, Black double breasted suit jacket, and black suit pants before stepping out. I opened the bathroom door and saw Scathach's outline opening the bedroom door stepping out fully dressed in her usual outfit.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes I'm ready to go, I have everything I will need." Scathach said.

"Good, I just need to grab something and we can head out." I said and walked into the living room and over to the nightstand pulling back a drawer, and reached in and pulled out my Colt 1911 Government Model. I picked up the magazines with their bronze coated armor piercing .45 ACP rounds shining at the top of the magazines. I slid the 1911 pistol into my shoulder holster and slide the magazines into the magazine holders on my holster. "Alright let's go." I said closing the drawer.

"So I guess you wouldn't have been completely defenseless had an invader entered the home." Scathach said.

"I doubt an intruder would have made it very far into the house. Breaking in sure would create a lot of noise. Besides wouldn't you have sensed an intruder long before they even got to the door." I inquired.