Fated Destiny Chapter Fifteen Rough Love

Mashu smashes through another skeleton and it falls to pieces littering the ground. The field had turned to boneyard after continuous waves of skeletons had assaulted Mashu. It had at least been a few dozen skeletons, that I was sure of. Mashu stood there panting as she gripped her shield. Caster stood across the field from us with his arms crossed, I stayed behind Mashu, for I had been disarmed by Caster who now had my sidearm. Trying to assist Mashu without it, would just be getting in her way.

"That's enough....Any more of this continuous combat is....I'm sorry, Caster..." Mashu stopped to catch her breath for a moment as sweat dripped down her forehead. "Please give me some lessons with some proper reason in it, please Not will-power like this..." Mashu said narrowing her eyes at Caster.

"...You really don't get it do ya. Was I wrong in my hopes for you Mashu?" Caster said sighing. "Well whatever. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Well then, the next opponent'll be me." Caster said pointing his thumb back at himself. "Just because I'm an ally doesn't mean you have to hold back. I'll be out to kill your Master with all I've got too after all." Caster said.

"Wh-!?" Mashu let out a gasp of exclamation.

"What?! Caster you are taking this training too far!" I exclaimed. "Besides what do I have to do with Mashu's training!" I barked.

"A Servant's problems are also the Master's problems. Did I not say they're a collective bound together by fate?" Caster said. "When Mashu can't stand no more, it'll be your death." Caster said and I clenched my hand into a fist. "Damn it Caster, if you kill me, you'll end all of our chances of finding the Greater grail and putting a stop to all of this madness!" I thought to myself. Caster let out a laugh and then twirled his cane and pointed it at Mashu.

"Now prepare yourself Mashu." Caster said grinning.

"......! Master......Please, stand back......!" Mashu said gripping her shield tightly, I slowly backed away from Mashu like I was told. "I will---Not pull You down......!" Mashu said determined.

"I know you won't Mashu..." I said softly.

"That's how it should be! Well then, let's get straight to this fight with a proper servant!" Caster said.

What transpired next was an epic battle between Mashu and Caster. Caster launched forward towards Mashu, Mashu pressed her heel back and launched herself forward. Mashu and Caster collided right into each other and a barrage of lightning fast strikes struck Mashu as she rose her shield to block each and every single one of them. Sparks fly as Caster's staff clashes with Mashu's shield. From where I was standing it looked like a light show between purple and blue light fighting against each other. This continued on for several more minutes until Mashu leaped backwards digging her heels into the earth as she stopped. Caster leaped backwards and twirled his cane. It had appeared like Caster and Mashu had struck several blows to one another, for Mashu and Caster both appeared to battered and bruised. Mashu was panting heavily as her chest heaved in and out. Caster looked at Mashu with a grin on his face, then disappeared in a flash. My eye's widened as I looked around for where he was until I caught Caster out of the corner of my eye to my side as he was about to bring his foot down on top of my head. I turned and braced myself to try and catch Caster's leg, but before his foot struck down on my head. Mashu appeared in front of me with her shield raised and Caster struck down on Mashu's shield hard making her metal boots dig deep into the earth, before Mashu gave a hard push and Caster went flying off her shield landing across from her.

"Impressive Mashu." Caster said.

Mashu launched herself forward straight at Caster, before Mashu even came in contact with Caster, an explosion sent Mashu flying backwards as she rolled across the ground before flipping herself up. Mashu clenched her fist as she stared Caster down. As the smoke cleared Caster stood there grinning, in front of Caster was writing in the air, a dialect I couldn't make out. Caster waved his hand and a the writing turned from blue to red before disappearing and the earth rumbled. A Streak of fire came out of the ground, heading towards Mashu in a straight line. Mashu dodged to the side as she barely missed it. I jumped out of the way hitting the ground as I held my shoulder as a shot of pain went through the side of my body.