Fated Destiny Chapter Seventeen The Missing Servant

A massive explosion shook me out of my unconsciousness, I gasped and took a deep breath of air as I woke up, a deep pain was felt in my stomach and my head throbbed. I sat up and breathed in heavily until my lungs hurt and I started coughing, the air was filled with smoke. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I looked around and saw I was in a forest. Where this forest was located, I did not know. This was not Moscow, because this wasn't where I was when I had been abruptly summoned. No this was somewhere else. I tried to sit up further, but my side hurt, soI felt my sides and I felt a wet sticky liquid. I lifted my hand from my side and examined my hand, I could faintly make out what appeared to be dry blood. I looked down to see the dry blood that coated my side and saw that whatever wound I had, had apparently healed. A pain shot through my forehead and I lifted my hand and held my forehead till the pain went away. I felt more blood on my forehead and looked at my hand. More of my own blood coated my hand. It felt my forehead again for any cuts or gashes, but if I had any, they apparently had healed as well. I looked around and saw scattered branches and leaves littering the ground around me. Trees towered above me and looking up I saw the several places where branches had been broken off. I looked down and looked at my bloody palms. It would appear that I had taken quite the fall, I must have been rayshifted up in the trees for whatever reason. At Least these cut and bruises were only minor and had healed. However where was Christopher and the girl? If I was rayshifted, surely they must have been rayshifted alongside me. I looked around my immediate area, but it appeared that I was the only one here. I looked next to me and my spear was lying a few feet away from me. I reach over and grabbed it. I slowly begun to rise, my legs felt like noodles and it was hard to stand. I used my spear to support myself as I stood up. After a few moments I managed to stand on my own free will and the world stopped spinning. I looked around and could barely make out a light coming from up ahead, I trudged along until I made my way to where the light was peeking through. I stopped and my eye's widened as I looked down at the horrific sight of a living hell on earth. Fire consumed the land as far as the eye could see and the city skyscrapers lit up the sky like torches. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as I thought. "Who could have possibly caused such a thing? Claiming thousands of lives and destroying several years of human progress." I unclenched my fist and took a step forward before stopping and resting my head against a tree. My legs still felt like jello, but I had to make my way down this hill and into the depths of hell, for Christopher was somewhere down there. I had to find that bastard and make sure he was okay. I wasn't going to let him be killed especially after what he pulled back at the Chaldea complex, and it was my duty to him as his heroic spirit. I pushed myself off of the tree and began to trudge my way down the hill. I don't know how long I had been out, but I could only assume he was still alive for I had not disappeared or faded away, so I concluded he is still alive. I did wonder if that girl, Mashu I believe was her name, was still alive. The wound she had been inflicted with back at Chaldea was fatal, and I doubted she would have lasted very long. I hoped Christopher was not dragging her dying or dead body around, she would only be weighing him down. If that idiot had just left her, we could have escaped the room before it had sealed itself and not been rayshifted to..... Fuyuki... Yes this must be Fuyuki City in Japan. That is where we were heading, and I faintly remember the voice over the PA system say the coordinates were Fuyuki City, and the year 2004. Hopefully Christopher was keeping his head low and was focused on completing the mission. "Yes, Yes. That's probably what Christopher is doing." I thought to myself nodding my head. Right now my mission was clear, regroup with Christopher and then find the anomaly in this grail war and destroy it. I would kill anyone who got in the way of my mission. The mission was the number one priority....

An hour later.

I emerged from the trees and bushes and came to a stop. I had finally arrived at the bottom of the hill and had arrived into the outskirts of the city. I stepped onto the paved sidewalk and looked up into the sky, it had appeared as if one hour had passed by, according to the position of the moon. I looked around at my surroundings, several buildings and shops had already burned down and now all that remained was ash and debris. It was quite a tragic sight to behold, but I had no time to think about it, and besides if what Olga said was true, this was an alternate timeline that was different from ares, so anything that happened here, would not affect our timeline. So long as our mission was successful that was....I shook my head and raced off down the street towards the direction of the river that divided the city in two, from what I had seen from the hill, a massive explosion had happened on the river and if Christopher had anything to do with it, I needed to investigate it to find out. So that was where I was headed. As I ran down the street in the direction of the river, I kept my eye's peeled for any signs of trouble. I did not know what could have caused such widespread destruction, weather it had been enemy servants or ungodly creatures, I would be ready to face whatever challenged me.