Fated Destiny Chapter Ten Double Trouble

I step out into the open. The clinic appeared to have been located in downtown Miyama, because when I looked up, skyscrapers towered over me. The clinic appeared to be the shortest building on the block, I looked around to see that in the middle of the block was a small park with trees towering slightly over the lamp posts. There were benches and a winding path going through the middle with older light posts lighting the path. A nice little place where people could rest or take a break from the busy city life, if the city wasn't on fire or filled with enemy servants or living skeletons, that is. I slid my hands into my pockets and looked to the sides. "Damn which way is the Tohsaka's residence? I don't know exactly where we are or which direction the residential district is in?" I thought scratching my head. Mashu walked up besides me with Four in toe and looked around.

"What seems to be the problem Senpai?" Mashu asked.

"Oh I'm just trying to get my bearings since I don't know exactly where we are." I said still scratching the back of my head looking up into the night sky that was barely visible through the smoke.

"We are currently located in downtown Miyama..." Mashu said.

"Yeah I gathered that much, but which way is the Tohsaka residence?" I asked.

"The Tohsaka residence is that way." Mashu pointed North. "We will have to make our way through the city before we reach Tohsaka residence, unless you want to walk all the way around the city to get there. It would be less dangerous, but take longer." Mashu stated.

"Well in normal circumstances I would take the long way, but we already wasted enough time recovering. We will go straight through the city to get there." I said walking North with my hands in my pockets, Mashu followed behind me.

"Very well Senpai, whatever you think is best." Mashu said.

As Mashu and I walked down the city streets we passed by more abandoned cars littering the streets. As if everyone had just gotten out of their car and ran for it. It was eerie in a sense, but I just kept walking along not paying it any mind. We had a job to do.

Mashu and I continued down the city streets making our way to the Tohsaka residence passing by stores and skyscrapers that were ablaze just like the other side of town. It would only be a matter of time before the skyscrapers came crashing down on top of our heads and we had to get out of the city before that happened. We moved silently through the city streets with a purpose until Mashu spoke up.

"So the enemy Servant on the bridge.... Who was it? I didn't really get a good look at her." Mashu said.

"It was Rider..." I said looking around for any enemies.

"Rider? Who was it? Did you find out who they were before they died." Mashu inquired.

"No Rider wasn't very talkative. Just very observant." I said as my mind wandered back to the pink haired woman servant who tried to kill me on the bridge.

"Ah I see..." Mashu said.

"And besides Servants don't usually tell you who they were, otherwise they would give away their noble phantasm and weapon if I recall from what I read on Servants." I said.

"Yeah that is true... What was Rider like? What did they look like?" Mashu asked.

"Whelp when she wasn't observing me or trying to kill me. She seemed very calm and level headed. I don't think she wanted to kill me..." I said before I felt a smack to my head. "Owe!" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Baka! She was an enemy servant! Of course she wanted to kill you. It is her whole goal in the Holy grail wars, to kill enemy Servants and masters." Mashu said.