Fated Destiny Chapter Eighteen Guardian of the Holy Grail

I hear a familiar voice and turned just in time to see a muddy and angry Scathach's fist impact with my face. I went flying backwards, hitting the earth with a loud thump as pain shot through my shoulder and the left side of my face. I felt my head hit the ground and my head started to throb and I started to see stars. My head was spinning and my face felt numb.

"Damn it, you idiot! Why didn't you use a command seal to summon me!" I faintly heard Scathach's voice as my head continued to spin and I saw stars. Why must she yell so loud....

"Senpai!" I heard Mashu cry out.

"Huh?" Is what I heard come out of Scathach's mouth.

"Ack!" Mashu cried out. Then I heard gagging noises and that brought me back to my senses as my vision slowly returned to me as I faced the night sky. I slowly sat up rubbing my cheek as I looked down at my lap, I then looked up and saw to my horror Scathach standing a few meters clutching Mashu by the neck, Mashu dangled by above the ground clawing at Scathach's hand as Scathach choked the life out of Mashu. Mashu's face was filled with pain and horror as tears swelled in her eyes.

"Scathach Stop!" I cried out, Scathach appeared to have ignored my cries because she didn't loosen her clutches on Mashu's neck and appeared to only tighten her grasp around Mashu's neck and Mashu gagged and I could almost hear her bones beginning to crack.

"Scathach I order you to stop!" I yelled out as I reached my right hand out towards her and a red ring shot out from my command seal dispersing past Scathach and behind me. A command mark disappeared from my hand indicating I had used a command seal, then as quickly as it disappeared it reappeared. I guess that was what the scientist meant by unlimited command seals. Scathach loosened her grip on Mashu's neck and Mashu fell to the ground gasping for air as she held her chest and breathed in and out repeatedly. Scathach lowered her hand and turned to face me, I lowered my hand and pushed myself up. Scathach crossed her arms.

"She is the enemy, Master! Why did you order me to stop!" Scathach sneered.

"Because she's not the enemy you Dummkopf! That's Mashu, the girl from Chaldea who was with us when Chaldea's core was exploding around us, before we rayshifted!" I snapped. Scathach's eye's widened in surprise.

"But how is she a Servant! That's not possible! From what I had gathered from her she was just an normal teenage girl! Not a servant! And the wound she had before we rayshifted was fatal!" Scathach exclaimed, I walked over to Mashu and kneeled down to Mashu to see if she was okay, Mashu was still breathing heavily and coughing. I rested my hand on her shoulder and looked down at her.

"Are you alright Mashu?" I asked.

".................................Y-Yeah I t-think I'll be alright." Mashu stuttered while still coughing. I looked up at Scathach who was looking down at me with her arms crossed.

"I'm awaiting for your response. I also expect you to recollect everything that has happened to you, from the beginning." Scathach said tapping her foot.

"Well to answer your first question... Mashu fused with a servant during our rayshift...." I said before I was abruptly cut off.

"What??? How is that even possible?!?" Scathach said wide eyed.

"C-C-Chaldea haaaddd prepared a S-S-Servant....in advance for me.... T-T-The servant offered to f-f-us... fuse with me..." Mashu stuttered while trying to get the words out and I rubbed her back.

"But why would a servant do such a thing and why would you accept it?" Scathach asked.

"She had to Lancer! If she didn't she would have died." I stated.