Chapter One : Surprises

Third person pov

Clary and Alec were exhausted after their busy day of demon hunting, so Clary mentally planed that once she gets upstairs to her room, She was going to shower and watch a movie with Jace (Her hot shadowhunter boyfriend)

As she walked past a mirror in the institute hall, She noticed that her hair looks like a birds nest and her shirt has a big rip down the left side, exposing her pale skin, and it's covered with a variety of stains, her jeans are brown with what looks like mud (one could only hope it was mud)  and they felt wet.

She looks over at Alec ,who was too interested in doing some tricks with his stele to notice her looking at him, She notices that his dark hair is still as neat as it was when they left but his shirt is barely there. She decides to take the opportunity to study his body. He has a big chest , his arms are big and muscular, his stomach is flat and she shamelessly imagines what those 6 bulging muscles feel like

They're probably hard

She inwardly chides herself and outwardly blushes.

She sees Alec looks her way , so she quickly looks down and blushes even harder. He doesn't notice and she exhales a soft breath of relief , he presses the elevator button again and waits.

As the elevator jerks upwards she decides that she wants to go to bed early so she turns to Alec

"Hey Alec, I'm really tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed."

He looks at her and Clary sees a flash of disappointment in his blue eyes. It's gone in a second though.

" Oh, Yeah sure. I just thought that maybe you were hungry, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to Taki's and get some stuff for everyone." He says quickly, looking at the steel floor of the elevator.

Clary realises that she was actually really hungry, so she decides to go.

" That's a good idea. Let me just shower and I'll be right down."

The elevator dings signalling that they have arrived and Alec let's Clary get off first.

Since when was Alec such a gentleman?

She and Alec were forced to go together since Jace hasn't been feeling too well and Isabelle was taking care of him. They got a call about a few ravenors in the area so they went to check it out .Turns out, a few Ravenors were actually a whole bunch of damn Ravenors They had a bit of difficulty getting rid of them but the job was done, with only a few serious injuries.

Clary pov

I decided not to see Jace until we got back from Taki's. Food always makes him happier , so I'd just surprise him with some.

I know I'm a great girlfriend

I got into the shower and finished in record time, I changed into a black over sized t-shirt and shorts with converse and ran a brush through my hair.I may have looked like i had no pants on but oh well. When i finally left the room i bumped into Isabelle, wearing her pajamas, walking towards her room.

" Oh, Hey Clary! I didn't know you were back. How did the hunting go?"

"Hey, Yeah we just got back not long ago. It was okay, just a few Ravenors. Where's Jace?"

"He fell asleep in the Infirmary " She said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh okay, Alec and I are off to get some food from Taki's. Want anything? "

"No I'm okay "

" Okay then I guess I'll go then" , I said feeling a little awkward.

Isabelle looked up with mischievous eyes and said

" Don't go fooling around with my brother Clary" ,just as I was walking away.

Isabelle's remark made me stop and turn around, but Izzy was running to her room already.  Leaving me to stand there with my mouth handing open.

Authors note:

Hello...hope you like it!:) if you're into short stories then this is the story for you. I apologise for any mistakes. I hope I'm not being predictable. Comment if you would like any changes or any requests. Hope you don't mind I'm going with the physical appearances from the movie,they're really good. Stick around if you want to read more.Update soon =D

Thanx for reading this far :)