Night time//Dak Prescott

Here's my first imagine,Hope you like ! (REMEMBER REQUESTS ARE OPEN)
************************
I looked at the time 11:00pm. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Dak ,to come home.
He was currently out with the guys doing god knows what.

"Babe I'm home!" I heard the sound of my boyfriends voice call out.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

"Hey baby" He walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Hey,you hungry?" I was currently thinking about what to make for dinner.

"No,I already ate with the guys"

Deciding not to cook anything and instead go lay down and cuddle with Dak,I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs and into our bedroom.

You changed into red flannel pijama pants and your old college t-shirt while Dak took off his shirt and changed into gray sweatpants.

"I'm exhausted,Coach was hauling our butts out there in practice today"
You could tell he was sore by how he kept holding on to his right shoulder.

"Awe babe, come here" he layed down on the bed, stomach down.

You started rubbing his shoulder giving him a massage.You always gave him massages when he would complain about a arm or leg that was hurting.

"Thank you Princess, my shoulder feels much better" he gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"No problem baby, let's go to bed now "
You get up to turn off the lights and when you get back to the bed he wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him.

"Goodnight Baby, I love you"

Those were the last words you heard before you feel into a deep sleep.

*****************************
This was my first imagine, I hope you guys liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think & dont be shy to ask for one ;)