Surprise //Dak Prescott

This imagine is for Kaylla, Hope you like it :))

****************************
Daks POV
I looked down at my watch 3:00pm . We finished practice about an hour ago, and all I want to do right now is go home and spend the day with Kaylla. I grabbed my sports bag, said bye to the guys and made my way to my car.

No more than 10 minutes later I got home. I took out my keys and unlocked the front door.

"Kaylla? I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!"

I made my way towards the kitchen to see Kaylla sitting down at the table looking at me like she was expecting something. When she saw me walk her excited face dropped.

"Hey baby" I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her head.

She looked up at me as if she was expecting something from me. I thought she just wanted a better kiss so I gave her a kiss on the lips. When I pulled away she gave me the same look she had before .

"What's wrong babe?" I asked hoping she would tell me why she kept looking at me like that.

Kaylla's POV

Today is my birthday which is why when Dak walked in, I was expecting for him to have a bouquet of flowers or at least a 'Happy birthday' from him. I just figured that he had something planned for me later so I brushed the thought off.

"Nothing, but you know Today is a very special day" I hoped by emphasising 'very' he would realize what today was, but I was wrong .

"What's so special about today?" When he said those words I thought he was just joking but the confused expression on his face told me otherwise.

"Are you kidding?" He has to be kidding. He couldn't have forgotten my birthday. No way.

"No, I'm not joking. Why is today a special day?"

When those words left his mouth I got up out of my chair and made my way towards the kitchen door.

"Nothing, Nevermind Rayne" I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs into our bedroom. I can't believe he forgot my birthday.

Daks POV

"Nothing, Nevermind Rayne" Kaylla said as she walked out the kitchen door.

She used my Legal name so I know she's mad. I have no idea why she would be mad, I just got home from practice.

I sat down on a chair at the table thinking of what I could've done to get her angry. She did say today was a 'very special day' but today was just a regular day; I don't see what's so special about that.

While deep in thought, Kaylla walked in the kitchen.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." She informed me, while grabbing her keys from the key holder that's on the wall and walked back out. No more than 5 seconds later I heard the front door slam shut. Wow I really made her mad.

After 10 minutes of thinking about what I did, I decided to take a shower. I walked out the kitchen, up the stairs and into Kaylla's and I bedroom. When I walked in I saw a balloon that said 'Happy birthday' tied to a pink gift bag. I wonder who's birthday It is today. I figured It was one of Kaylla's friends birthday and she forgot it here, so I didn't think anything of it.

After I showered, I walked out of the Restroom in a towel. I made my way toward my Drawers and pulled out some clothes. I heard my phone ringing, so I walked over to the nightstand and picked it up. Zeke, i answered.