Boyfriend //Dak Prescott

This imagine is for Condolleza . Hope you like it :)

**********************
I looked at myself in the mirror, pleased with my reflection. Tonight Dez was having a party at his house to celebrate the guys making it to the playoffs. It was a chilly night in Dallas so I decided to wear jeans to be warm. I wore black jeans that were rolled up at the ankles and slit at the knees, a burnt orange knit sweater and Brown booties.

I made sure my curled hair was not messy and checked my makeup for any mistakes So far so good, I can't wait to see Dak . You see Dak and I have a thing going on. We've been on dates but nobody knows about us and you plan on keeping it that way for a while. Dak Prescott was the Quarterback for The Dallas Cowboys, he is also my brother, Zeke, best friend. He doesn't know anything about us and I don't want him to find out yet. I don't know what he would do if he found out I was dating his best friend.

"You ready Condolleza?" Zeke opened the door to my bedroom poking his head in.

"Yea, let's go" I grabbed my black bag and checked myself in the mirror one last time before I left.

I walked down stairs and out the door into Zekes truck. 'Starboy' by The Weeknd played in the radio, I reached over and turned it up.

After about 10 minutes we arrived at Dez Bryant's condo. Zeke opened the door and walked in first, me following behind him.

"What's up man? How's it going Condolleza?" Bryant greeted us both with hugs.

"Hey Dez, Zeke I'm gonna go get something to drink"

"Ok but don't get lost, call me if you need anything"

I walked away towards a table that was filled with drinks and food. As I grabbed a water bottle, I looked around the room for Dak.

Suddenly you felt arms around your waist.

"Hey there beautiful"

Knowing it was Dak, a smile crept across my face. It went away in a matter of seconds when I pulled away from his grasp, hoping nobody saw us .

"Hey there Dakota" I gave him a smile.

"Let's go outside, it's too crowded inside" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a back door. He opened the door which led to a backyard, a beautiful one to be exact. The grass was a beautiful shade of green, a tan hammock, and a stone little bench that was surrounded by beautiful flowers.

We sat on the little bench and admired the gorgeous scenery. Dak got up and walked towards the roses. He picked one out and walked back to me. He grabbed my hands pulling me up.

"Condolleza, I don't want to keep us a secret anymore. I want to be able to hold your hand and give you a kiss when we're in public. I can't keep hiding my feelings for you anymore. I'm falling for you more and more each day. I haven't told anyone about us but it's killing me that I have to keep us a secret."

I looked down and thought about what Dak said. He was right, I felt bad for making our 'relationship' a secret.I just didn't want Zeke to freak out on us but he is my brother and he should be happy with me dating a great guy like Dak.

"You're right Dak, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. From now on you don't have to keep us a secret."

He looked at me with excited eyes and a big smile.

"Really? Well in that case here" He handed me the rose he picked out earlier.

"Condolleza, as I said before I'm falling for you more and more each day. You're the most beautiful, funniest, smartest girl I know and any guy would be lucky to have you but Make me the luckiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend? "

This guy never disappoints. He always says the right things that make my heart flutter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug.

"Yes Dak, of course"

I pulled away from the hug to look at Dak who had the biggest smile in the world. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. We were so into the kiss we didn't hear someone opening the door and walking out into the patio.

"Condolleza? Dak? What are you guys doing?" 

We pulled away and saw a surprised/confused Zeke. I stepped away from Dak and looked at the both of them thinking of a way to explain this whole situation.

"How do you know Condolleza, Zeke?" Dak looked over at Zeke with a confused expression. Oh boy he was in for a surprise.

"Because she's my-" I cut zeke off before he could go any further.

"Dak, Zeke is my brother. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you wouldn't want to be with me after finding out I'm your best friends sister. And Zeke, Dak and I have been hanging out for a while and we recently started dating. I didn't want to tell you because you always scare off my boyfriends, and I didn't want you to scare off this one."

I looked at the both of them, hoping they understood why I did what I did.

" Condolleza, the reason I always 'scared' your previous boyfriends off was because they weren't worth it. They were the type of guys that mess with girls. You deserve better than that and I know Dak and I know that he isn't like that. I'm ok with you guys dating but Dak if you ever break your heart I'm going to break your face, Got that? Now go on, sorry for interrupting you guys " He gave us a smile and walked back inside.

I turned to look at Dak, who was already looking at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Dak, I just didn't want you to leave"  I looked at the ground, scared to meet his eyes.

He grabbed my chin with his Thumb and finger lifting it up.

"It's ok Condelleza, I understand. Besides No one can scare me off, even if they tried"

I chuckled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to my level.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me Boyfriend "

I placed my lips against his soft lips. The little kiss turned into a short make out session. When we pulled away I wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his chest, taking in his wonderful smell.

We shared kisses, laughs and deep secrets that night. I'm so happy to call him my Boyfriend.

**************************
I hope you liked it Condolleza, Don't be shy to ask for another one 😊
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Also don't forget that I take requests !
  1164 words