First Kiss // Dak Prescott

For ebonywrites

************************
Nia

"Oh my god, you're such a klutz"
I was currently on the phone with my boyfriend Dak, who was laughing at the story I was telling him.

It was about the time I was at the mall with my best friends and when I'm with them I always do stupid things, so we were in the store Charlotte Russe and I was trying on some heels. My friends, Anna and Karen, were messing around and long story short; they pushed me, I fell and dropped a rack of clothes,which was very embarrassing. After I dropped the rack, they kicked us out of the store.

"No I am not, they pushed me"
I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Yea ok Nia, whatever you say. Did you at least pick up the clothes?"

"Um no, before I had the chance to; they kicked me out."
After those words left my mouth, Dak busted out laughing.

"Oh my god, stop Dak"
I whined and begged him to stop. I will never hear the end of this.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry Nia but it's so funny"

"Yea yea whatever"

"Ok, I'm done. So what are you doing later on today?"
I could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"Nothing, why?"

"Well would you like to go out on a date with me later ?"

"No"

"Oh, well-"

"Im just joking, of course I would"
I chuckled when I heard him smack his lips.

"Quit playing Nia,so I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Yea, sounds good"

"Ok see you then, bye beautiful"

"Bye Rayne"
I hanged up on Dak and layed in bed. 5pm, I have a few hours left. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed myself and then got in. After about 15 minutes, i stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around of my body.

I walked over to my vanity mirror and sat down, staring my makeup: simple yet flirty. When I finished my makeup, I walked over to my closet and chose my outifit for the night: My white dress that has a bow on the front, black leather jacket and black heels.