Football Game // Dak Prescott

For emily_rose00
(Italics is Dak Prescott, underlined is Emily and regular font is Ashley)
***

Emily

"I'm so hungry, lets get some food"

Ashley, my bestfriend, wouldn't stop complaining about food so I pulled into the drive way of Whataburger. While we waited for the line to shorten, I turned up the radio.

"Alright folks, call in right now to win tickets for Sundays game; Our very own Dallas Cowboys against the Chicago Bears!"

I reached for the 'scan' button but was stopped by Ashley.

"Don't change it, Call them"

"what?"

"Call the station, Call them!"

"but I don't want tickets-"

"Emily Call the number or I'm going to murder you"

I reached for my phone and dialed the number of the radio station, I'm not trying to die.

"Congratulations, you have won tickets for Sundays game at AT&T stadium! Tell us, what is your name?"

"Why didn't you call them earlier? We could've won the tickets"

Ashley turned off the radio and looked out the window.

"Hello? Lucky Caller, can you please tell us your name?"

My eyes widened as I pulled the phone away from my ear. I turned the radio back on as Ashley groaned.

"leave it off, I don't want to listen to the station"

"Me?"
I said into the phone as I shushed Ashley, so that I could listen to the Radio.

"Yes you, Tell us your name please"

I grabbed Ashley's arm and pulled it.

"Emily, what are you doing?"

I pointed to the phone then to the radio, trying to tell her that we won the tickets.Once Ashley understood me, her eyes became wide and she reached for the phone, telling me to put it on speaker.

"Hi, sorry but my name is Emily"

"and I'm Ashley"

"Well, Congratulations Ashley and Emily, you guys are getting tickets to Sunday's Football game at AT&T Stadium!"

"Oh my god, thank you so much!"
Ashley grabbed the phone and jumped up and down in her seat.

"Woah calm down Ash"
Ashley kept talking to the guy on the station while I pulled up the the order station.

**

"I still can't believe we won those tickets"
Ashley said as we entered our living room, dropping our bags on the couch.