Lazy Day // Ezekiel Elliott

This imagine is for Kaylla,I hope you like it 🙂

**************************
Kaylla's POV

I was currently at work waiting to go home. Today was Zeke's Day off and all I want to do is spend the day with him watching Movies and cuddling.

"Attention everyone!I was watching the news and they said that a huge snow storm was on its way, so I'm giving you guys the rest of the day off. Go home before the storm hits! Oh and drive safely !" My boss informed us then walked back into his office.

After my boss left, I packed up all of my things, grabbed my bags and walked towards the elevators. I pushed the down button and waited impatiently tapping my foot on the floor. The doors to the elevator opened, I said my farewells to my coworkers and walked in pressing the 'garage' button.

The elevator doors opened leading me to the garage. I walked towards my Black Car and unlocked the door. It took me around 30 minutes to get home.

When I got home I rushed to the door. I unlocked the door and walked inside dropping my bags and taking off my shoes by the door.

"Zeke?" I walked in the kitchen and in the game room hoping to find him. After not being able to find him, I walked upstairs to our room and opened the door.There I saw Zeke asleep on our bed. He looks so peaceful and cute so I let him sleep. I

I walked into the restroom and took a shower. After 10 minutes, I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the steamy restroom and into the bedroom.

"Kaylla? What are you doing home early?" Zeke was now sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"James let us out early" I made my way towards my drawers and took out some comfortable clothes to change into. I walked back to the restroom and changed. When I finished, I walked out and didn't see Zeke anymore. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see him making breakfast. I quietly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a kiss on his bare shoulder.He looked back at me and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Hey baby" I layed my head on his back, enjoying the moment.

"Hey, what are you making?"

"I'm making breakfast" I let go of him and gave him a confused look.

"It's 3pm, why are you making breakfast at 3pm?"

"I slept in.." I chuckled and went over to the cabinets to get some plates and cups. I passed the plates to Zeke ,while I put juice in the cups.

We sat down on the island enjoying our breakfast. When we were done we put the plates and cups in the sink. We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Movie?" He looked up at me and gave me a smile and a head nod.

"Ok, you choose the movie and I'll go make the popcorn" I walked into the pantry and got a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. After the popcorn was done, I took it out and put it in a bowl.

I made my way to the living room and sat next to Zeke.

"What movie did you choose?"

"Paranormal Activity" I looked up at him after he said that. He knows how I feel towards scary movies.

"Zekeeee, you know I hate scary movies" he looked down at me and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you" bringing his lips to mine,he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling and hiding behind Zeke when the scary parts came out. So glad I got to spend my day like this. I wouldn't change it for anything.

************************
That's it Kaylla, hope you liked it. Sorry it's late 🙂
Oh and sorry to everyone who is waiting on an imagine. I'm trying my best but school gets in the way. Anyways hope y'all have a good weekend, I can't wait for tomorrow's Game! #FinishTheFight
698words