Birthday // Dak Prescott

This imagine is for condoleeza , hope you like it ☺️

************************
Dak
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I untangled my arms that we're currently around Condoleeza and turned off the alarm.6:00 am.Today is the day I turn 23.Wow I'm getting old.I got up as quietly as I can so I didn't wake up Condoleeza and got ready for practice.She wanted me to wake her up in the morning so she could wish me a happy birthday but she looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake her.

I walked downstairs,into the kitchen and ate cereal. When I was done I put the bowl in the sink,walked back upstairs and into the bedroom.I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

After I was done, I walked over to Condoleeza's side of the bed. Her mouth was slightly open, letting out little quiet snores. I love it when she does that. I gave her a kiss on the cheek,grabbed my things, left the house and made my way to practice.Today is just like any other day.

When I got to the headquarters, I got down and went inside. I walked into the locker room and was greeted by Zeke.

"Happy birthday Man" he gave me a handshake and hugged me.

"Thanks Zeke"

"Happy birthday Dak" "Happy birthday Kid" Dez,Witten and the rest of the team wished me a happy birthday.

Now that that's over, it's time to work.

Condoleeza
I stretched my arms around the bed, trying to feel for Daks body. When I didn't feel him, I opened my eyes and got up. 9:00am. I rolled my eyes,of course he didn't wake me up.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made some oatmeal.Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my phone lit up signaling that I got a notification. I grabbed my phone and sat down on the marble island and started eating my oatmeal.It was a message from Zeke.

Zeke: We're still having that party later on,right?

Today is Dak's 23rd birthday, so Zeke and I decided to have a surprise party for him. He told me he didn't want a big party, but you only turn 23 once.

Me: yea, you'll let the team know ?

Zeke: yes ma'am, he doesn't know right?

Me: No , it's called a Surprise Party for a reason Zeke

Zeke: I was just making sure, don't get your panties in a twist

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Me: Ok whatever Zeke, at what time is the party?

Zeke: I told the guys at 5 so 5.

I checked the time 10:00 am, I still had time till I had to get everything ready. After I finished my breakfast, I put it in the sink and washed them. I made my way upstairs and walked into the restroom,turned on the shower and stepped in.

After 15 minutes, I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth then stepped out of the restroom and walked towards my drawers. I took out my undergarments and changed into them. I walked towards my closet and grabbed a pair of ripped light blue jeans, then I walked over to my drawers and got a gray college t-shirt and put it on. I grabbed my black and white nikes and slipped them on.