Proposal // Dak Prescott

For iam_kpVIXVII hope you like it :)

**********************
Dak

It was currently 3pm and I was leaving the Cowboys Headquarters from a meeting. I got in my truck and dialed Nicole. Nicole is my girlfriend whom I've been dating for 4 years. I met her in Junior year of Highschool, but didn't start dating till Senior year.

Ever since I laid eyes on her, I was hooked. Her gorgeous brown eyes,her beautiful dark brown hair, her beautiful figure. I can go on and list everything I love about her, but that would take a while and I have somewhere very important to go.

"Hello?"
Hearing her beautiful voice always brings a smile to my face.

"Hey baby,how are you?"
I started the truck and made my way towards the mall.

"Hey babe, I'm good. You?"

"I'm great, hey are you doing anything later tonight ?"
I pulled into the garage parking and drove around looking for a spot.

"No, why do you ask?"
I luckily found one on the 1st floor and parked the truck.

"Because I'm taking you on a date tonight."

"A date? What's the occasion? "

"Occasion? I can't take my girlfriend out on a date without there having to be an occasion or what?"

She giggled in response. I'll never get tired of hearing that cute little giggle.

"Of course you can, I meant what should I wear ?"

"Wear whatever you want, you'll look good in anything."
I smirked knowing she couldn't see me.

"Ok then,I know what dress I'll be wearing later on"
I can feel her give a wink. I hope it's the peach one, it's my favorite.

"By any chance is it the peach dress?"

"You'll have to wait and see love"
God, she kills me.

"Ok then, I'll be home later to change.Be ready by 7,I love you Nicole."

"Ok, I love you too baby."

I hanged up and got out the truck. I walked into the front entrance of the mall and made my way towards the Jewlery Store. Today is the day I propose.

Nicole

After Dak hanged up, I checked the time 3pm. Ok good,I have time. I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door to the car. I got in and made my way towards CVS.

I've been feeling sick lately.For example,for the past few days I've been having morning sickness.I wake up and I immediately run to the restroom. I have also been having weird cravings and mood swings. At first I thought it was just PMS,but after missing my period I figured it wasn't.

Once I got to CVS, I parked the car and made my way inside. I walked towards the back of the store and looked for the tests. I grabbed 3 of the same tests and took them to the front to pay.