Her beauty//Ezekiel Elliott

I stared at her face taking in all of her beauty.Her plump beautiful lips that were slightly open letting out soft snores, her long eyelashes that curled upwards at the end, her soft curly hair that was currently up in a bun with the exception of some baby hairs.

It was currently 9:00 and they gave him the day off, so he didn't have to go to practice today. I didn't mind at all because he wanted to spend the day with his favorite girl.

He looked at her again, wondering how someone can look so beautiful while sleeping. She started shivering and trying to grab more of the covers to cover herself Awe my baby's cold I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

I decided to go back to sleep. After what seemed like 5 minutes I was woken up by Yasmine leaving me little kisses all over my face. This girl drives me crazy.

"Good morning baby" I gave her a kiss on her lips.

She looked up at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes Those eyes are my weakness.

"Good morning Zeke" she gave me a peck on the lips and moved her way down to my jawline then to my neck.

"You hungry?"

"No" A second after she answered her stomach growled.

"Why are you lying? Come on let's go to the kitchen. I'll make you something to eat" I started to get up but was pulled back down by Yasmine.

"No, I want you to stay here with me"she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, making it hard for me to leave.

"Let's just stay in bed for a little while more. Pleaseeee" She begged me giving me the puppy dog eyes that I would always fall for.

"Ok fine but only for a few minutes, I don't want you to starve"

I layed back down on the bed and pulled her close to me, I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I always seemed to fall for those puppy dog eyes. She never fails when she gives me them,but that's ok I wouldn't change it for anything.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to get up and start making breakfast. I tried to get up but decided against it when I saw Yasmine asleep on my chest Wow this girl can sleep I looked at her again taking in her beauty for what seemed like the millionth time today. I just couldn't help it she was beautiful in every single way.

************************
That was the end on my 2nd Imagine. Hope y'all liked it !Dont forget to vote :))
445 words